Directline Parts Tire sale

Falcon Wing

Registered
Directline parts is having a tire exhaust sale. I have dealt with them for years and always had a positive experience.

Direct Line / Honda Direct Line
Get Out and Ride Sale

Starts 6PM, Thursday, July 23, 2009
Ends at 8AM Tuesday, August 4, 2009
The Coupon Code is STURGIS

All TIRES and EXHAUST that we sell are now on sale. All of the tire and exhaust brands we sell are included. Even those already on special.

You can get 10% off of our lowest prices shown on our website for any item in the TIRES or EXHAUSTS categories. Just enter the coupon code STURGIS at the end of the transaction. The coupon code is good thru 8AM, Tuesday, August 4, 2009.

IMPORTANT FACTS TO REMEMBER:
1. Coupon code is STURGIS
2. Sale starts 6PM, Thursday, July 23, 2009
3. Sale ends 8AM Tuesday, August 4, 2009
4. 10% additional discount off of our lowest prices on TIRES and EXHAUSTS
5. Item must be ordered at our main website: Direct Line Parts - Motorcycle parts and motorcycle accessories for Honda VTX, Suzuki M109R, Yamaha Road Star and other popular Cruisers.

Our TIRES and EXHAUSTS SALE is here. So now is the time to get items in those categories at a big discounted price. The sale is going on now. The order must be a MINIMUM of $100.00 to qualify for this discount. Orders must be placed in our online store which is Direct Line Parts - Motorcycle parts and motorcycle accessories for Honda VTX, Suzuki M109R, Yamaha Road Star and other popular Cruisers..
The coupon code must be entered at checkout to receive the discount. Discount does not apply to previously ordered merchandise. Orders placed at our OEM parts website Ohio, Florida, Honda, Parts, Accessories, dealer, Honda Direct LIne are not included in this sale. If you can't order it on our main website at Direct Line Parts - Motorcycle parts and motorcycle accessories for Honda VTX, Suzuki M109R, Yamaha Road Star and other popular Cruisers. then the discount is not available. This discount is not available on any of our other websites.

You must type the coupon code in the coupon section when you check out of the online store. Use this coupon code STURGIS. If you have done this correctly you will see the adjusted order totals on your checkout and in your email confirmation. If you do not see the discounted amount then you have entered it wrong or ordered something not eligible..

Direct Line Parts, Inc.
The coupon code is: STURGIS for a 10% discount on TIRES and EXHAUSTS.

"All TIRES and EXHAUST that we sell are now on sale. All of the tire and exhaust brands we sell are included. Even those already on special."
Pretty funny... They don't even list "Tires" or "Exhaust" for the Hayabusa so I guess there really isn't a sale! :poke: But IF your local I'm sure they got you covered.

I think this is a gimmic to get you to visit their site?

I clicked on several different bikes listed and none of them had exhaust or tires listed?

WTF? Over!

HAHA! There really wasn't much even listed for the Busa. :whistle:

10% off stuff that is already the lowest price that doesn't exist= ? :whistle:

Back