KBC helmet issues resolved

Wow ! Cool, I have had my VR1 for several years and the lower finish rubber has come off a bunch of times ti I glued it with goop. I had wanted a new liner and emailed them once but have had a response either?
sad.gif

Do you still have the e-mail addy of the guy that hooked you up?

- Kent

Sounds like some good customer service there. I had a KBC but let it go with the Yamaha. Have a pair of HJC's that seem to be a better quality than what the KBC was. KBC has some kick ass graphics, just need some better quality products in my opinion. One day I will probably break down and get a high priced helmet. I like the matched helmets for the Busa but I cant pull the $$$ out of my a@@ for that yet.
sad.gif

With so many bad customer service nightmare stories out there, it's nice to hear a good one. So with the impaired airflow on your original KFC helmet, did your head get extra crispy on your rides?
tounge.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Arai or Shoei ONLY
argue.gif
</span></span>

Wow !  Cool,  I have had my VR1 for several years and the lower finish rubber has come off a bunch of times ti I glued it with goop. I had wanted a new liner and emailed them once but have had a response either?
sad.gif

Do you still have the e-mail addy of the guy that hooked you up?

- Kent
No email addy's other than whats posted on the KBC wed site.

Got results with snail mail.

KBC America, Inc.
2830 North Ontario Street
Burbank, CA 91504

With so many bad customer service nightmare stories out there, it's nice to hear a good one.  So with the impaired airflow on your original KFC helmet, did your head get extra crispy on your rides?  
tounge.gif
No loss of air flow, The front vent still worked. One of the two rears that was not working was in the open position when it stopped working.

Back