I finnally won a prize in my life

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
So, one of our members at BandofRiders.net became the manager of a new Cyclegear Store in Orange, Ct.

He requested everyones mailing addresses to build a client base for mailers and discounts, promotions and such not.

Since I have two homes I gave him my CT and VT addresses.

Well yesterday he used all the addresses he recieved and put them all in a hat.

I was the lucky name pulled and recieved my choice of KBC helmet.

I have always used Shoei's, but after looking over the KBC line, I choose the VR-2 race helmet in the Gun Duo line.
Silver/ Black ( Matte) finish.

Anyone have one of these ?

Are they any good, KBC's ?

Hit me back with feedback if you have one .

Tim,I have the KBC VR-2 gunslinger and love it.
The assasin is nice too.

MVC-00jkk1S.jpg

Ooh,and congrats on you win!
beerchug.gif

Good for you. I've never won a damn thing that's worth talking about.

I was looking at the KBC helmets a few days ago in my local dealership and noticed the VR2 Dragon Race chrome... that's a damn good lookin' hemlet right there. I tried on the XL... would not go on my head. The XXL... still too small for my head. Got it on and then almost ripped both earrings outta' my ears when I took it off. So sadly there won't be a VR2 in my helmet lineup.

Congrats to you, TimmyD.

Brendan... you got a COOL lookin helmet right there.

7vr2_dragonrace.jpg

Me coming from a 'not gay' background,wouldnt have to worry about ripping my ear-rings out!! LOL
tounge.gif

J/K...

(brendanp @ Dec. 20 2006,09:19) Me coming from a 'not gay' background,wouldnt have to worry about ripping my ear-rings out!! LOL
tounge.gif

J/K...
This coming from a man who wears chaps.

Chaps... business in the front party in the back
biggrin.gif

That is a great idea. I might borrow that if that's ok. I am only small so I can't afford to give away a helmet, but i will make it a Hayabusa vest, make that two to ensure that one at the very least goes stateside and some hayabusa racing caps as minors. All you have to do is register and bookmark my little site. www.hayabusa.com.au - I will get my little guy to draw it on xmas eve. It is important to remember how much better your dollar is to mine. During the year, if you buy something I will either refund you a discount, post sale, issue a store credit or if you email me an order, a cheaper quote and I will bill you via old matey paypal. it will always be significantly cheaper for you than the riders here which is the stand point from which I had to program it. For one thing, I don't have to ship it across the pacific ocean in most cases. With exception of the stuff i make here. Clothing and decals sets mostly.

Hopefully next year, I will be in a position to be much more generous. I will certainly try.

Merry Xmas to all of you busa folks, wherever you may be, from all of us here at the Australian Hayabusa Club.

regards,
Glen @ Thunder Composites.

emailready02.jpg

Vest.jpg

I join the ranks of the non-winning group....it sux too. Hopefully I can pick me up a pimp hat from Glen and the crew at Thunder Composites!

Please post up a review of the helmet once it arrives, fit, comfort, noise, fogging etc... Thanks.

Charlie

I too own a KBC helmet. I bought it at a closeout store here in KC because I liked the graphics, and the price was cheap, 75$. I did not need a new helmet, I have several with my main helmet being a Shoei. I was surprised how quiet, comfy, and light the KBC is. Although the Shoei cost 5X as much money, the KBC has become one of my favorites. Congrats on the win.
beerchug.gif

Back