75 along hwy1

bowdown.gif

I took hwy 1 last year to a car club meet and the whloe time I was thinking "this would make a nice ride"

(greyrocket @ Feb. 22 2007,14:15) so you finally got the pics up  
beerchug.gif
. i should have a new rear tire on friday.  
super.gif
you better replace that puppy so no more excuses

sunday ride maybe
rock.gif

(1320Busa @ Feb. 22 2007,14:38) we usually take 1 to San Francisco hang out in the city have some lunch and take 101 back up.  
super.gif
 you must have went on Saturday.
yep it was friday and saturday for a total of 850 miles
race.gif
biggrin.gif

(kairles @ Feb. 22 2007,14:56)
bowdown.gif

I took hwy 1 last year to a car club meet and the whloe time I was thinking  "this would make a nice ride"
you were right my friend sacto? we need to ride sometime greyrocket and i usually try to ride on the weekends if we can
race.gif

(BusaSamurai @ Feb. 22 2007,16:38) Nice pics what kind of camara . Wish mine was that clear
its a fuji finepix nice and small and fits easy into my pocket
wink.gif

I just got my first busa yesterday. I have been riding harleys for 23 years...Time for a change! I cant wait to get on the road. going to sturgis on it this year...the guys are going to **** lol
SHOCKED.gif

(DaCol. @ Feb. 22 2007,12:44)
beerchug.gif
Nice pictures and Ride. Well
wink.gif
NOTHING looks like that around here where the Buffalo roam (yea, and leave their deposits while crossing the road
laugh.gif
)
lucky for us here cause these puppys poop in the water so no steping in it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 22 2007,20:06) Great pics OZZ, I bet seeing the real sceenery was just breath taking.  
smile.gif
thanks brother it was one of if not the best ride i have ever done i think of course i always say that until the next one but man i had fun
jump9.gif

Back