75 along hwy1

(ozz @ Feb. 22 2007,23:08)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 22 2007,20:06) Great pics OZZ, I bet seeing the real sceenery was just breath taking.  
smile.gif
thanks brother   it was one of if not the best ride i have ever done i think       of course i always say that until the next one but man i had fun
jump9.gif
If ya ever make it to the east give me a call and I will show you the mountains of N. Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina.
smile.gif

smile.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 22 2007,20:18)
(ozz @ Feb. 22 2007,23:08)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 22 2007,20:06) Great pics OZZ, I bet seeing the real sceenery was just breath taking.  
smile.gif
thanks brother   it was one of if not the best ride i have ever done i think       of course i always say that until the next one but man i had fun
jump9.gif
If ya ever make it to the east give me a call and I will show you the mountains of N. Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina.  
smile.gif
you do the same and its a deal
wink.gif
i would love to see those mountains some day for sure
beerchug.gif

smile.gif

Beautiful, thanks for sharing, I always enjoying seeing the pics of the journey.

The only downer where all the dead seals, just laying there on the beach.....
SHOCKED.gif

Very nice trip! I've had a similar trip brewing in the back of my head for a few years now. I want to start up in the oympic penisula and end up in Mexico. I'll do it some day.

I hear man i have never left the cali/oregon/nevada area but one day im gonna ride all summer and head across the country for the ultimate journey
beerchug.gif

Back