5.0 Mustang

superbeagle

Registered
Went to look and test drive new 5.0 Mustang. Looking at window sticker and manual transmission is made in China. Come really China Ford. Nice car just does not feel that fast. Must be the Busa!

One of the first things I noticed as well. People often ask me where final assembly or plant of manufacture is and I show them same parts content sticker you refer to and all to a one are like :wtf: ! Definitely a big FAIL on Fords part if you ask me. The Ford Flagship , Mustang , Americas Pony car with a Chinese tranny :banghead:

When you say its not that fast I wonder because we've had srt challengers as well as top of the line camaros on our lot and none of them stuck with the 5.0 , believe me sometimes it gets slow and a couple cars may roll off the lot for a few minutes to make a run to Burger King :laugh: :whistle:
The 5.0 will spin 4th!

Just roll on down to Bowling Green and pick up a new Z06. Be your best bet at hanging with the Busa on 4 wheels w/o spending ton of $$ trying to catch it. :rofl:

I had a couple of mustangs a different times try to keep up with my 06 Charger and couldn't. I know the new Chargers have 40 more HP. Just my observation.

One of the first things I noticed as well. People often ask me where final assembly or plant of manufacture is and I show them same parts content sticker you refer to and all to a one are like :wtf: ! Definitely a big FAIL on Fords part if you ask me. The Ford Flagship , Mustang , Americas Pony car with a Chinese tranny :banghead:

When you say its not that fast I wonder because we've had srt challengers as well as top of the line camaros on our lot and none of them stuck with the 5.0 , believe me sometimes it gets slow and a couple cars may roll off the lot for a few minutes to make a run to Burger King :laugh: :whistle:
The 5.0 will spin 4th!

Its just not that push you in the seat and put your eye balls in the back of your head.

Just use to the Busa trying to rip my hands of the grips! Its that power to weight ratio.

Just go this route and wave to the z06 as u go by.:laugh:

car.jpg

car2.jpg

You be surprised by who and where produces parts and whole vehicles.

I whent to buy The House Mouse a Honda dirt bike,buddy suggested looking at the serial number tag.

If first letter was M = Mexico
If first letter was B = Brazil
blah blah blah

I would have prefered to have the whole thing done in japan.

Chinese tranny...you guys are sick.???

RSD.

Show me a car that is 100% US made! No such thing coz it wont run! Just imagine getting rid of everything you own made outside the US, you would be naked and miserable.

Another BOHICA from corporate america. Since you won't work for slave wages they will be making every thing where people will. And your government blows every CEO for campaign cash while the jobs keep going bye bye. Your representives are certainly not for you. Kiss the USA goodby.

Back