Why do mustangs sound so awesome?

In my case it was for many reasons, not just one. I had the right buyer at the right time, I had a polite visit from a friend informing me that it would be best to walk away from the car street scene, I lost my overtime, I lost my roomate, so $1200 bucks of play money went away, I had a busa payment, The economy was about to tank and knew it was coming, and a few more reasons I will not add. When it was sold, it went to a good home, it paid the busa off, a few extra bills, picked up a economy car beater, and was free and clear a month before the economy and my extra pay went away. It was a dream I had to put a big engine in a small car. Lived it, loved it, and glad I did it! Miss it but no regrets!

Mine sat in storage for 8 months out of the year. 115.00 a month I was paying. I was on the bike more than in the car. I guess it was a great hobby at the time. Ended up getting a great price for it so away it went. It paid off the busa, my car, and a few credit cards. Plus new and better things are always popping up. :laugh:

Its the 5.0 in the foxbodies that get my attention but the 4 valve cobras, machs, marauders sound soo mean when you get the cats off them and put any nice flowing exhaust on them. Whether its a prochamber, x pipe, h pipe, magnaflow magnapacks, borla stingers, mac cat back or any of the like. I am looking for another one right now and really want an 03-04 Saleen and with that one it will be a O/R prochamber with mac catback......with a kenne bell stuck on top of it should scream nicely! Thats really my dream car

like that one? lol

video: mac o/r prochamber magnaflow magnapacks

MACH 1 :: VID00006_mpeg2video.mp4 video by ShoUrGlow - Photobucket

Back