4k service

I think he might of got your bike mixed up with someone else bike and gave you the wrong bike.
cool.gif

He probably took it out and it 180 on it and brought it back! I know several people have riden my 08 that have 07's and say my bike is slow..only has 400 miles on it though..

winkold.gif
Just dunno, she was run in till 500 miles then given the beans, she's got 4.4k now and it's always been so much quicker than my old LE 04 Busa (4into one blue flame / PC/ TRE/ airbox mods and filter).

Just cant explain why but maybe it's down to fresh oil/flter
rock.gif
and I can't see the dealership running it harder than I have
whistling.gif

So I'll put it down to the engine is now officially broken in
laugh.gif

winkold.gif
Just dunno, she was run in till 500 miles then given the beans, she's got 4.4k now and it's always been so much quicker than my old LE 04 Busa (4into one blue flame / PC/ TRE/ airbox mods and filter).

Just cant explain why but maybe it's down to fresh oil/flter
rock.gif
and I can't see the dealership running it harder than I have
whistling.gif

So I'll put it down to the engine is now officially broken in
laugh.gif

I've got 9800 miles on mine and she runs better as the miles stack up. MPG between 45-52. Avg speed 65. Shifting problems gone. Although most shifts past 2nd are clutchless. All this might be because of the amount of time I spend daily in the saddle. 136 mile roundtrip on rual roads. Huh?

Well mine si going in for its 600 mile service in the next week or so, so I cant wait to see if there is any more difference as I AM LOVING THIS BIKE WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Back