3rd annual haya's in the hills 2011 Aug 12-14

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
its now close to a month away and sometimes its hard to remember to go the the north east gatherings subforum so im putting this again in general bike so it gets more face time. check out the main thread for details as it is happening Aug 12-14th in ellicotville ny (holiday valley area) it is a OPEN FOR ALL activity but i am limited (but will assist) in accomidations if wanting to stay the whole weekend. please folks we had close to 20 riders last year up from 8 the year before...lets make it even better...ill try to send emails to remind all who have participated in the past to try to make it!! :cheerleader::beerchug:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/north-east-gatherings/145279-haya-hills-2011-a.html

Re: 3rd annual haya's in the hills 2011

Bump to da front lol

Bump de bump

du to acehole nat able to make it there is 1spot in the cabin for the whole weekend of fun n rideing!!! Come on in we would love to have ya!!

What happened to acehole? He is not around much anymore and is no longer a moderator ???

no idea russel ???

ok i ordered leds so ill be installing them this weekend so i can put bike out with strobes yo mark the cabin lol

Ok 31 days n counting :cheerleader: ive posted menu suggestions and we getting some of my local folks comeing up for whole weekend also!! plenty of time to get up to speed by going to the main thread. Illuminati n i will be reviewing the ride route n is everyone still intrested in going to the zippo/case factory?? Zach if ya can get ahold ofe or mark ( illuminati) so we can plan a fun route for the ride!!

Ok folks at jeffs request ( hes makeing the shirts for us) we really needa good head count on the thread of who is comeing ( if on the list already thanks!!) so we have enough shirts made for those comeing. So if u are comeing put your name on the list for sat ride by aug 1st at the latest ( cut off date to resonably have enough shirts) thanks!!

Only 21 days left :cheerleader::beerchug:

18 days left dont forget to chim in on thread if u comeing and shirt size

15days n counting...kitchner, n semi ,zach i need your shirt sizes plz jump in on this folks its a great time!!

Hey chris, i may actually be in the area. Going for a trip across PA on the 12 but im not sure how far the group is going. Ill keep in touch...

oh and free :bump:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Ill have the cabin addy by weekend. It will be a good time for sure. I have never heard a complaint about my familys hospitality n the company we get to come!!

Ok i have the address for the cabin now!!! :cheerleader: check the main thread for updayes as we are only 11 days away!!!:beerchug:

Sorry, haven't been online for a while,too late for a shirt although I think I asked for one earlier.....

your all set with a shirt shnizzle.....:thumbsup:

all shirts are set...i came as close as i could with shirt sizes as they come in a 4 pack,sooo....but all on list have shirts for this...

just 2 more weeks...:beerchug:...hoping for a nice sunny day

Back