3rd annual haya's in the hills 2011 Aug 12-14

What dates are you going to have it next year ? I might be doing a cross country trip and want to hit a few things that way

it depends on 1. Where 2. cabin rental availibility. I start planning round dec-jan

The list of attendees getting bigger daily!!! Jump on in its gonna be a great time!!

Updated list:

FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife(XXL) and daughter (S)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
Casperle (pre paid) (LG or XL)
semi (pre paid) (3XL)
theshnizzle (S/M)
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA (M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)
Acehole (XL?)
Gregor6

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife (XXL)and daughter (S)
fastfrog007 (XL)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
Casperle (pre paid) (LG or XL)
semi (pre paid)(3XL)
theshnizzle(S/M)
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA (M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)
strombusa (XXL))
Acehole (XL?)
Gregor6

SHOWING FOR SATURDAY RIDE:
Jwest
zach1340
Kitchner rider (L) and daughter (M)?
TWT racer? (XXL)? And bro?
Bubba Wood (M)
Jory Scouten (M)
Nate Greer (XL)
Robert Murray (LG)
Denon970

Whos hungry for chili??

SANY2678 (Medium).JPG

SANY2679 (Medium).JPG

chris, what should I bring,food wise? Chips take up to much room,polish sausage's,too perishable( There will be more than enough sausages in that cabin anyway......LOL) I would like to bring something, but I don't know what.

I may leave my place a day or so early to do a little riding,i dunno, somewhere first,Ohio? PA? Maybe I can hook up with a rider coming to the HIH in my travels?

Anybody.....?

Yippee!! I am getting anxious for this weekend!!

How many sleeps Chris??????? How many??? How many????? :laugh:

Yippee!! I am getting anxious for this weekend!!

How many sleeps Chris??????? How many??? How many????? :laugh:

and the strangest, question of the day award goes to ...........LAURIE :cheerleader::cheerleader: YEAAAA!! lol ok drew and gregor6 are coordinateing rideing in friday together...i would presume colton also... semi is comeing in friday and acehole also..all from the west...send out a few pm's hun...see what routes n all

towels are provided at the cabin so you dont have to worry bout hauling that. i will be posting the cabin number and my cell (text only) numbers soon as owner gets that to me in case of problems

Yah, Greg is meeting me in Elyria around 12:30 p.m. We're leaving my place around 3:30 p.m. to head towards Colton's house. Before Colton returns home from work, we're going to clean his chain, etc. When he returns home, we'll head out towards HITH! I'm thinking we'll leave ~ 6:00 p.m.

:cheerleader:

when ace leaving? He might be comeing through your way also

Ok guys I may be not able to go to HIH!!! My brake hanger on my just broke so now I have no rear brake!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! I'm going to to see if I can get one made up but if anyone knows of a machinist that can make me up one please let me know!!!!

i have his bracket now..ill attempt to fabricate a replacement during work tomorrow. no promises ill see what i can get done

Im coming in from the south. Most likely I-77 then I-90 across..i sent Greg a PM to see where he is coming from.

Im gonna try to figure out why its blowing fuses either tonight when i get home or get up early n come over

Back