2022 Genuine Suzuki Hayabusa Styled Logo Seat

60+ Busa Rider

Registered
I bought the Genuine Suzuki Hayabusa Styled Logo Seat with the red stitching, it seems a bit firmer than the factory seat, has anyone else bought this seat? How do you like it? Is it as comfortable as the original? Will it soften up as I get a few hundred miles on it? Thanks in advance.

88DB921F-B46D-41B6-9D5D-795DE98F644A.png

I bought the Genuine Suzuki Hayabusa Styled Logo Seat with the red stitching, it seems a bit firmer than the factory seat, has anyone else bought this seat? How do you like it? Is it as comfortable as the original? Will it soften up as I get a few hundred miles on it? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1658160
It's not as comfortable as the original and it won't soften up. I used it for about 10k kilometers. It only looks better but that's all...

It's not as comfortable as the original and it won't soften up. I used it for about 10k kilometers. It only looks better but that's all...
Thanks that’s what I was afraid of, I only rode it for about 50 miles but didn’t like it. I have something else to put on the shelf and never use.

• Haha
Reactions: pcs
Really?

I thought it felt much better than the OEM seat and for sure feels more quality.

At least you have an extra so you can send one off to be custom cut and modeled to your shape for your exact needs.

Really?

I thought it felt much better than the OEM seat and for sure feels more quality.

At least you have an extra so you can send one off to be custom cut and modeled to your shape for your exact needs.
Since you say you like it better I’m going to give it another try, this time on a longer ride. I think the last time I rode the logo seat I was in work jeans that have no stretch because their FR rated, I usually only ride with stretch jeans. Thanks for your feedback.

Really?

Next season I will make a definitive comparison test, but right now I think the factory seat is more comfortable.

Bummer, I called Saddlemen’s today and the guy said they don’t have anything for the 2022 yet, so I offered to send him my original and modify it and he said he can’t help me.

Does anyone recommend another company that can do a gel seat with a grove? I want a comfortable and great looking seat. Thanks.

Back