suzuki gel seat black

BillD

Registered
if anyone wants a like new black genuine suzuki gel seat, for 60 bucks, lemme know, I am selling mine, as I just bought a new silver and black one, so my other one is avail, its like new, used One time, 60 bucks plus shippng, I paid, 100 last month
lemme know,
201 741 4697

I just came back from my local dealer where I bought a new gel seat with the silver trim, so it matches my bike,
the black seat will go with any bike, so I figure someone here may want it

its for Gen I, and yes its comfortable, night and day, the main thing is it does not get hot like the original seat, , the original seat gets super hot , this one is much better

It's definitely a better seat than stock for most. Some people don't like them. I sold mine because I got upgraded to a custom fit Corbin.

:whistle:

post-13-40248-useless.jpg

Im not here to argue either way, either you want it or not,, thats all I can offer,,:beerchug:
here is a picture of the new seat, the old one as at my dealer as I didnt have space to carry it home, but it looks just like a stock seat, with nicer fabric in black, something like this one, this is not the actual seat, but it looks like this one,
the second pic is my new one

eff0_35.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

Last edited:
I actually posted a thread here a couple of weeks ago, about these seats being on sale at Motorcycle mall in Belleville NJ, its this actual seat, that was on sale, only this color and only for Gen I,
just so happens it matches my bike now. I paid double that for the black, no one has the black for this price. I paid 100 bucks from someone on ebay that never used it. Its practically new, I used it one night on my last busa, and now I have the silver so I liked the custom color better

and berry man, nice picture of guys?? and if you want to see what a hayabusa seat looks like, take a look at over a million pictures of hayabusas on the web and you ll get the idea,,,

I have stock, suzuki gel, and a tobin. All are good seats.

He is selling this seat for 1/2 what I paid for the suzuki gel seat I have....so the deal is hard to beat.

Back