Anybody ever used Suzuki's aftermarket windscreen?

Got one on mine, love it....

IMG00026-20090726-1158.jpg

IMG00029-20090726-1159.jpg

Resurrecting old thread I know.
Is the Kanji on these a sticker that can be removed or is it permanent ?

Guys thank you....:bowdown:

Been looking at screens.
I am not really a fan of the ones with the extra lines/angles in them.
I like the smooth flow and lines of oem and this one seems to carry same form.

I've heard the Powerbronze fit wasn't great. Who has the Lockhart Philips V-flow? I'm eyein that one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Resurrecting old thread I know.
Is the Kanji on these a sticker that can be removed or is it permanent ?

The Kanji is painted on the inside, but it will come off with a lot of elbow grease.

I started with a micro fiber cloth and lighter fluid, and then I went to plastic polish. Took about an hour to work it all off.

windshield 001 640.jpg

windshield 001 640.jpg

windshield 007.jpg

windshield 009.jpg

windshield 013.jpg

windshield 014.jpg

How do you like those Sidewinder Cans BusaBlue?

I love the Sidwinders. Top quality construction. I have the baffle inserts in and they are about the same as stock as far as sound. I like to keep a low profile. That way, I can have some fun and fly under the radar.

Wow, old thread, back from the dead!

Yep, these are still available CHEAP from Oneida Suzuki. Shipping is a little high, but shipping barely increases as you add more stuff to your cart. Oneida's prices overall are very good. Lowest price around for the Centerstand Kit for the Gen I. Several nice OEM jackets and helmets on sale cheap. Add in some oil filters (OEM for $8) and an oil wrench. Very fast shipping.

Oh yeah, I really like my Suzuki touring windscreen. Works great, especially if you have handlebar risers (GenMar, Soupys, or HeliBars). Looks like the stocker (which I like best of all for looks). Best thing is I can see my gauges without dipping my head down.

Back