2020 GSXR 1000 unrestricted dyno results

Liter bikes don’t have torque that what makes them lethal as they can take off in 1st gear without spinning. The Hayabusa is pretty tough to get to hook in 1st gear cause of the torque. And if you start in 2nd vs a liter bike starting in 1st hope you got a big motor or spray to hold on to the liter bike

Liter bikes don’t have torque that what makes them lethal as they can take off in 1st gear without spinning. The Hayabusa is pretty tough to get to hook in 1st gear cause of the torque. And if you start in 2nd vs a liter bike starting in 1st hope you got a big motor or spray to hold on to the liter bike
Get your setup right a Busa will hook first in the street all day long....only thing literbikes have going for them is light weight.

Brocks dyno is kinda happy dyno. From what have seen other bikes make. But Brock did build a Gexr 1k and made over 200whp. The 2 bikes are close in power but the zx10r is still too dog. Well until the 2020 bmw s1000rr gets more time
If you pay attention, most of the time his numbers are in STD, not SAE. STD adds in a good bit of fluff.

If you pay attention, most of the time his numbers are in STD, not SAE. STD adds in a good bit of fluff.
Can you explain 'STD' ?
I checked this article but could not find STD . .
Very informative article too, I might add.

Here is where it is in the article you linked.

When you want to find text on a page in windows use the CTRL key and F , it should pop up a small window in the upper right that allows you to put what word your looking for and will search the page for you.

Can you explain 'STD' ?
I checked this article but could not find STD . .
Very informative article too, I might add.
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are infections that are passed from one person to another through sexual contact. The causes of STDs are bacteria, parasites, and viruses. There are more than 20 types of STDs, including. Chlamydia. Genital herpes.

Glad I could help my friend! :beerchug:

Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are infections that are passed from one person to another through sexual contact. The causes of STDs are bacteria, parasites, and viruses. There are more than 20 types of STDs, including. Chlamydia. Genital herpes.

Glad I could help my friend! :beerchug:
Ha! If anyone should know that type of STD, it had to be you Canook lmao!! :moon:

Can you
explain
' STD ' ?

I checked this article

but could not find STD .

Very
informative
article too ,
I might add .

:poke:

Back