2020 GSXR 1000 unrestricted dyno results

Pretty awesome, but Brock just put up a vid of a ZX10R he just tuned with his latest ‘penta-carbon’ full exhaust and he got 210 hp at the wheel. Sounded insane and spat flames!!
yeah the ZX10 is showing more horsepower to the rear wheel and making more power from the factory, this bike will make more as its broken in given its brand new but factory to factory form the zx comes with more power no doubt about it. Love the sound of those drive-bys!

Last edited:
This was bound for Australian Superbike..... Not so stock and made decent power too.

Ported head, Yoshimura cams, Yoshimura Jap Ti exhaust and a few other goodies.

23469363_1600215820035451_1702180062_o.jpg

Last edited:
The war for street and track dominance is never ending...the R&D that goes into this must be staggering.

Street horsepower is generally a spill over from track horsepower so the liter bikes will definitely be on top.

I watched a video on the other manufacturers and the R1M, RSV4 and new CBR1k put out serious power too.

The BMW S1RR is almost in a league of it's own.

Last edited:
Brocks dyno is kinda happy dyno. From what have seen other bikes make. But Brock did build a Gexr 1k and made over 200whp. The 2 bikes are close in power but the zx10r is still too dog. Well until the 2020 bmw s1000rr gets more time

Brocks dyno is kinda happy dyno. From what have seen other bikes make. But Brock did build a Gexr 1k and made over 200whp. The 2 bikes are close in power but the zx10r is still too dog. Well until the 2020 bmw s1000rr gets more time
I think the Beemer will dominate...

These videos always include the H2R but as it isn't street legal it makes no sense to include it. The H2 makes the same power as the liter bikes but is much heavier.

It isn't truly street hp if they are using race fuel to get those big numbers , over here , a massive 10K + fine for running race fuel on the street .
The 2020 BMW is proving difficult to unleash from what I been seeing , but yes , given time , should be wild . That fella , 650ib , 2018 BMW HP piped , ecu de restrict and tune made 189 bhp , that is wheel hp , I think that is pretty honest for 18/19 , the torque seems to be anywhere from 85/90 ftlb .

It isn't truly street hp if they are using race fuel to get those big numbers , over here , a massive 10K + fine for running race fuel on the street .
The 2020 BMW is proving difficult to unleash from what I been seeing , but yes , given time , should be wild . That fella , 650ib , 2018 BMW HP piped , ecu de restrict and tune made 189 bhp , that is wheel hp , I think that is pretty honest for 18/19 , the torque seems to be anywhere from 85/90 ftlb .

That's the thing about the liter bikes-the torque is lower than on the Busa and ZX14R. Our bikes will build massive torque pretty quickly too. Of course the liter bikes aren't moving as much mass either.

I don't think race fuel is legal here either but I don't figure anyone will check it. The cops are down in numbers and are too busy to worry about that I reckon.

That's the thing about the liter bikes-the torque is lower than on the Busa and ZX14R. Our bikes will build massive torque pretty quickly too. Of course the liter bikes aren't moving as much mass either.

I don't think race fuel is legal here either but I don't figure anyone will check it. The cops are down in numbers and are too busy to worry about that I reckon.
The pricks over here are much more clued up on all this , targeting muscle cars and bikes that is . We have quite a small population in South Australia , we have a lot of old people too , but we also have a lot of bikes and hot rod cars . The cops have plenty of resources at their disposal to stop and check whoever they want .

I was gonna go back and check the video but I’m pretty sure the 209hp pull was with race fuel while the 180ish on the 2020 GSXR was with pump gas on race fuel it would lead been at about 193hp or so based on what I’ve seen his previous models make. Typically about 10hp shy or so of the zx with the same mods, BUT the GXSR has a nice flat power curve whereas the zx is more of a peaky mill so it all depends on how you are using them

Last edited:
If I had a choice between a highly strung, always on the edge, but fast as heck 2 liter, turbo'd car... Or a car with a nice big n/a 460 big block, with enough lazy torque to move my house, I'd take the 460 any day thank you. The torque I got with my m109 always put a grin on my face..
Call me old fashioned, but for me, cubes rule..

If I had a choice between a highly strung, always on the edge, but fast as heck 2 liter, turbo'd car... Or a car with a nice big n/a 460 big block, with enough lazy torque to move my house, I'd take the 460 any day thank you. The torque I got with my m109 always put a grin on my face..
Call me old fashioned, but for me, cubes rule..
Butttt......if you had a big block with gobs of torque AND the top end hit of a turbo you'd be addicted.

Back