2015 is just BNG...AGAIN!

If that's the USA color scheme I like it. Makes it easier for me so I don't have to import that blue Canadian model I'm dreaming about. Not like either will happen but it will make it a lot easier if I can drive a mile away from work and buy a nice blue color scheme. Needs a blue front fender though..

Have faith in Suzuki lads....the company hasn't been at the fore in a long while....kawasaki are coming good as well as the europeans.
But i think Suzuki has something in the pipeline with a few machines that'll be very special....mark my words:)

Maybe Suzuki is putting all the marbles in the MotoGP effort. As Skydiver pointed out Gixxers are still winning races in pro classes everywhere.

Everywhere in the US only ? Been a while since they did any good in WSBK sadly...im hoping for good things in MGP but we all know its gonna be steep.

Ya know, having the latest and greatest is all about just that. If that's what ya want, you might wanna look into one or two year lease options. Hey, maybe the industry will adopt a "New every two" program and you'll be able to trade in you're bike and your phone at the same time at the same store and get a free U2 album to boot!

:beerchug:

This may be a little off point but the Busa as it stands is WAAAAAY too much for the road in terms of useable power(especially if speed limits are even considered:)).Most guys that drag their bikes will probably have their gen 1s at higher HP figures than any ZZR1400 so when you look at it like that Suzuki may well be thinking something similar.
At the end of the day....if something isnt selling it'll either get an upgrade or chopped from the line-up(b-king anyone?) so from this im guessing the Busa is still selling well as it is:)

I just think a lot of guys want the Busa 2 rise back 2 glory..... when it 1st came out there was nothing like it and it had all the other bikes chasing it and it's riders were left with and inferiority complex :laugh: yeah your bikes fast but it ain't no busa.....:whistle:

Now everybody has caught up 2 or overtaken the busa. Some riders took pride or had their egos stroked because they were riding a "Busa" the baddest fastest thing on 2wheels :race:

Whatever Suzuki does I hope they don't deviate too far from soul of this machine. I understand L.E.D. Cupholders are nice and 300HP sure comes in handy riding 2 work in traffic but don't get carried away with keeping up with the Jones's.

I mean when you read some of these threads opinions and requests are all across the board.... they want the new busa to be light as a feather, bigger faster engine than a zx-14, GPS, Hard Bags, Digital cool LED dash, the best suspension and braking components available, and now Kawasaki is unveiling a supercharged bike they want the busa 2 have that too......??? And they want it 4 the price they paid 4 a busa back in 2005!! :rofl:

It just ain't realistic and even if they were 2 build a bike like this only a small % would actually be able 2 afford it. So in the end I feel whatever changes or upgrades they do 2 the busa it still won't be enough.....

I want a complete re-design on the fairings & styling.

Simple request. Gen-III.

With all this waiting Suzuki had better come up with something so sick, that it makes this wait worthwhile

With all this waiting Suzuki had better come up with something so sick, that it makes this wait worthwhile

This is sick. Good luck Suzuki. Maybe not practical, but definitely sick.

kawasaki-hp2.jpg

kawasaki-hp2.jpg

Back