My new 2015 busa

NickSully

Donating Member
Registered
2015 and just picked her up last night. This is my third one, I had an 07 and 09, but sold those for different reasons. I'm excited to be riding again and can't wait to start the mods. Living in Alaska I'll have plenty of time to mod now compared to living in Vegas and Florida. :thumbsup:

IMG_1098.jpg
IMG_1099.jpg
IMG_1100.jpg
IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

Niiiiiiick!!! What's up bro?! Congrats on the new Busa!! I just lost 5th gear on my 07 so I'm deciding on whether to repair or replace it with a new one!

Alaska?! You'll be spending most of your time and money modding that Busa because you get to ride what, a month a year? :hide: Good news is that there's so much you can do to 'em, as you know, so you'll stay busy :whistle:

Nice Busa! Congrats!! :thumbsup:

2015 and just picked her up last night. This is my third one, I had an 07 and 09, but sold those for different reasons. I'm excited to be riding again and can't wait to start the mods. Living in Alaska I'll have plenty of time to mod now compared to living in Vegas and Florida. :thumbsup:

View attachment 281504
View attachment 281505
View attachment 281506
View attachment 281507

What, you live in AK and there is no snow in April?
What happened did Global Warming catch up to you? :laugh:

The U.P. of MI still has snow.

Congrats, since ur an old hand I guess you bought that color for a performance reason :whistle:

Niiiiiiick!!! What's up bro?! Congrats on the new Busa!! I just lost 5th gear on my 07 so I'm deciding on whether to repair or replace it with a new one!
It has been a while! Sorry to hear about 5th but sounds like a good reason to get a new one to me! :laugh:

Alaska?! You'll be spending most of your time and money modding that Busa because you get to ride what, a month a year? :hide: Good news is that there's so much you can do to 'em, as you know, so you'll stay busy :whistle:
Nice Busa! Congrats!! :thumbsup:
I would laugh if it wasn't true. This winter wasn't bad because, as you can see, there is no snow now. Normally we have snow into May. Thank you!

That's a sexy bike
Thank you!

:thumbsup: Great looking bike.
Thank you!

What, you live in AK and there is no snow in April?
What happened did Global Warming catch up to you? :laugh:

The U.P. of MI still has snow.
It has a been a very sad winter here. Most of it looked like what you see in my pictures. I didn't get out to cross country ski once this year.

Congrats, since ur an old hand I guess you bought that color for a performance reason :whistle:
:laugh: You know it. The fastest one they make! :laugh:

Very nice!
I'd be very happy to open up the garage to that in a morning.

Great bike, but I just couldn't live where you are.
I'd go insane.

Nice :thumbsup:
Florida to Alaska..that must be an interesting story. I have given AK a lot of thought over the years.
Gary

nice busa!
Thank you!

:welcome: to the org!

Good looking Busa! :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Nice color!
The fastest color! :laugh:

Nice Busa! don't you just love that new bike smell?
Thank you! I sure do the only thing that smells better is bacon :laugh:

Very nice!
I'd be very happy to open up the garage to that in a morning.

Great bike, but I just couldn't live where you are.
I'd go insane.
Thank you! Alaska isn't for everyone that is for sure! :)

Nice :thumbsup:
Florida to Alaska..that must be an interesting story. I have given AK a lot of thought over the years.
Gary
There is a story for sure just not a great one. Lived in Florida for about 10 years and really enjoyed it but I need to a change so I moved to Vegas to be closer to family. Didn't care for Vegas and decided to cross something off my bucket list and ended up getting a job in Alaska.

Back