2013 busa wearing the left side of the front tire.

ncyellowbusa

Registered
I noticed a couple of days ago that my 2013 is wearing the left half of the front tire. Anyone ever seen this and know what causes it? I checked the bearings to see of maybe it has play but doesn't, it also goes straight as an arrow even if you take your hands off the bars.

Yes everyone who ever rode a bicycle or motorcycle. You just started a debate but before that gets started, it's normal unless you live somewhere they drive on the other side of the road :laugh: Roads are designed to drain liquid. That slope causes this. Others will tell you that you make longer turns when turning left.

Yep, completely normal. You will probably notice cupping also. When the handling changes it's time for a new tire.

It's from improperly adjusted suspension, incorrect
air pressure, and the fact the we drive on the right
side of the road...

With my gen1 I would get 6500 miles from my battlax's and they would wear fairly even. This has happened within the last few hundred miles. I normally check it everyday that I ride it and haven't noticed anything until this week. It's flat from 1/8" from the left sidewall to about 3/8" from the center of the tire. It looks like a truck tire that's towed out. But it drives straight. In a couple hundred miles it wore about 1/16 of tread. It's only got 3800 miles now

Back