2012 Hayabusa Limited Edition? Apparently so...

I was at the International Moto Show this last sunday(Dallas TX) and they didnt have this color- Looks Great- could be time for my first Gen II :rolleyes:

Yea a new 2nd gen would be cool....Not gonna happen...something about $$$$$$$$$. I still love my old 1st gen 2001.... 42 K on it...still floats my boat....That red one does look nice....though... I would be happy to get mine painted....and keep it... as it still did a 10.02 @ 144
Whats not to love... i am 60 1/2 now..... had mine 11 years soon.... Interesting though what may happen to counter the new ZX14 in 2013.
Thanks for the info on 2012.....Busa... nite nite.

Selling them at the place where I bought my Busa, plus the blue, black and white models.
Doesn't say anything about it being a limited edition though.

That color is sic. Its the only color I would consider other than my black 09. Kinda glad it wasn't out then cause it would have taken me hours to decide!

Selling them at the place where I bought my Busa, plus the blue, black and white models.
Doesn't say anything about it being a limited edition though.

I don't know if it's officially an LE, but 500 is a pretty small number for a market the size of ours. "Limited Edition" may have been his words more than Suzuki's.

Love the color and I'm starting to get bored with my '04. I can see myself on that one.

I'm into limited production vehicles when they have special features and are truly rare.
Problem is...when it comes to Suzuki, the "Limited Edition" name is a line of crap. Nothing more than a color which gives Suzuki a reason to jack the MSRP up $100 bucks. Then the dealer acts like it's something special and refuses to deal on the price. Noticed that when I was shopping for my '04. The dealer offered a great price on the blue/silver and black/purple models but wanted $1,000 more for the red model with the frames painted black (because they were blemished to begin with). Marketing at its finest! :rofl:

Back