2012 Hayabusa Limited Edition? Apparently so...

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
In case anybody is interested...

I went to the local Suzuki dealer today and had a chat with their lead salesman. He told me that he had already placed orders for 2012 Hayabusas and that the Sonoma Red version was available in the U.S. as a limited edition. He said only 500 were available for order.

I had already made it clear that I was not interested in a new bike, so I don't think he was giving me a line. He also said it directly in front of a team who was visiting from Suzuki corporate and none of them seemed surprised.

Maybe someone was holding out for this color... :beerchug:

Here's a pic, credit to Skydivr...

Busa2012.jpg

If there is a new model circulating the hop up shops already had their hands on one

hmmm might be time i quit thinking about it and add a gen II to the stable.

Nice looking, but if it were me looking I believe I'd be tempted to wait another year to see if/how Suzuki steps up their game against the 14

Man I love that color.!! But, I got no good reasons (excuses) to sell my 09 or have 2 bikes!!

I'm sure my Sales Manager will snag a few if that's the case

I'm not so much looking to have the latest and greatest just a gen II, I went undercover to the local dealer today after work casually looking at the busa's and got a new sales guy so played dumb asking about a limited edition i read about, and he wasnt saying much. Then up came a guy i know there and blew my cover asking me if i was ready to add another one to my garage :banghead:. Told me he didnt know much but to come by tomorrow and talk to the sales manager.

Price wise i'm still debating just picking up a used gen II, but part of me really wants something brand new that no one else has rode, i've never had anything brand new before. Now debating selling mine to fund a stretch and fat tire on a new one:whistle:

Back