2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Spring) Check Rm Reservations!

Warp10 is out, *&^%$ work. there is a room at Point west that is open now. will try and make it in the fall.

don't think I'm gonna be making this one after all :(

You don't have to have a bike to be there... I think we all have taken turns not having a bike at Eureka... There is a lot to do and a lot of time to visit even if you don't go on the Sat ride... We all eat together on friday nights and breakfast each morning....

CAp

You don't have to have a bike to be there... I think we all have taken turns not having a bike at Eureka... There is a lot to do and a lot of time to visit even if you don't go on the Sat ride... We all eat together on friday nights and breakfast each morning....

CAp

In general what time do y'all try for breakfast or is that more of an adapt given the previous evenings festivities?

(Also - I'm on the waiting list at PW. Trent tells me there was a mix up over the weekend and someone maybe snuck in in front of someone else (me included) / no blame here but I'm still trying to get a room at PW.) Sorry if anyone cannot make it that was planning to go from our group!

In general what time do y'all try for breakfast or is that more of an adapt given the previous evenings festivities?

(Also - I'm on the waiting list at PW. Trent tells me there was a mix up over the weekend and someone maybe snuck in in front of someone else (me included) / no blame here but I'm still trying to get a room at PW.) Sorry if anyone cannot make it that was planning to go from our group!

Did you see that Warp 10 is cancelling, there might be a room open now....

As far as meals, we usually eat about the same times each year..... breakfast is typically stands up at 8am, we only have to go about 5 miles to where we always eat.... Dinner on friday night is in Eureka, we try to wait for everyone to get in so it could be somewhere between 6 and 8 when we ride to dinner, we are always followed up by the wives in the cars and folks that just wanted to come without a bike....

Sat dinner we cook out on the grill after we get back from the group ride so it might be about 7 before the burgers and brats are done....

All in all its a lot different get together, most stay in the same area to visit so no one is left out.....

cap

Cap thanks!

Yes I saw that - which is what prompted me to phone Trent - but I also knew I was on a waiting list.

Trent has the list all sorted now and I have a room!

Thanks for the info on food plans. He, he - I get to ride a Busa with y'all this time. Life is good.

Cap thanks!

Yes I saw that - which is what prompted me to phone Trent - but I also knew I was on a waiting list.

Thanks for the info on food plans. He, he - I get to ride a Busa with y'all this time. Life is good.

Fantastic.... As far as the meals go we try to find places that can accomodate a large group and that everyone agrees on. The only meal we all pitch in on to pay for together is the Sat night meal and we cook at the hotel. When the time comes Sat people can pitch in money and one of us will drive to the grocery store to pick up what is needed, ya know the food and stuff. There should be a thread started pretty darn soon about who is going to bring what, looks like a big group this year so we need to make sure that if you put that your bringing chips you put how many bags your bringing so that someone else can cover that too.....

CAp

Hey kids!

About time y'all decided to ride roads that go somewhere besides a straight line... :laugh:

i was in the area 4 times just last year and never heard a peep out of you stranger! you been in jail or something? :laugh: glad you've decided to come hang out with the cool kids again :thumbsup:

Cap thanks!

When are you planning on heading down?

Looks like Rusty ( Bigmac0331 ) isn't going to be able to make the trip with me this year due to his prior obligations .

Back