2010 busa

blownws6

Registered
What's up guys, it's been a hot min. since I been on here. anyway, has any of you guys/girls heard what the 2010 colors are yet? I'm wanting another and if all possible, I'm trying to hold out for the 010 year bike, but it's getting tougher day by day. busa withdrawels suck.:laugh: thanks in advance: Brian:beerchug:

still not out yet... a few months to go man... if you cant wait, then get 09 white... its the fastest and sexiest of all!... Somebody's gotta answer to this message now lol...

Haha, yeah I went and looked at the white one yesterday, I will most likely end up getting another 09. it's between the white or grey. I'll let you guys know the outcome. Brian

White was my first choice, but after a while as i kept on walking in until they accepted my price, the silver grew on me and i ended up getting the silver. White is very eye catching, but it got boring. Dont get me wrong i love the white, but the silver kicks ass!!!!

Sorry Fellaz.....BUT YOU ALL MISSED THE BOAT:whistle: FAST PRODUCTION BUSA EVER BUILT IS THE 08 ORG/BLK :rulez:
I'm Truley sorry you guyz have to settle, its just NOT fair is it! :rofl: :poke:

I usually get a new one every-other-year. I got the 2008 Orange/Black. if the 2010 color's don't knock my socks off--then I just might keep the '08. I have to admit--the '09 white IS pretty cool!!

I like the white, but I'm leaning hard toward the silver. I'll let you guys know tomorrow, I'm going to buy something.:laugh: Brian

Hint-hint..................you heard it here first, it'll be the bumblebee busa for 2010, as in yellow and black. I always buy new every two years, but if they do finally come out with a yellow scheme, I'll be all over it, guaranteed!! :thumbsup:
I mean, what other color has the busa not seen yet, other than green, yuk!

Back