2010 Busa Colors (Stampede)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

Help Suzuki choose the 2010 Busa colors!!!

The Motorcycle/ATV Planning & Development guys from American Suzuki Corporate will be on-hand in the Busa Stampede registration hall (initial meet/greet site) from the time they roll into Reno (yeah, they're riding up from Los Angeles) to hang out and ride with us for the entire weekend.

On Saturday, as we're assembling for the Banquet, a series of color pallettes will be on display and your thoughts/comments will be sought as input for next years' color schemes.

Cool, eh? :beerchug:

See you in Reno!

:beerchug:

That is very cool.:beerchug:
Nice that riders will be able to give input as to the colors.
Wish I could be there to help.
Bubba

Sweet. You guys pick some good colors.:beerchug:

Well...:whistle:...okay...:laugh:

I should also have mentioned that they're kicking in some cool free stuff in the registration hall, and have identified two door prizes, which will remain 'a mystery' until the banquet.

That is very cool.:beerchug:
Nice that riders will be able to give input as to the colors.
Wish I could be there to help.
Bubba

I wish you could be there, too, Bubba.

Next year.

i hope copper/silver (99') special addition is on someones mind. it sounds like it will be a blast! :beerchug:

Hey, all...

Help Suzuki choose the 2010 Busa colors!!!

The Motorcycle/ATV Planning & Development guys from American Suzuki Corporate will be on-hand in the Busa Stampede registration hall (initial meet/greet site) from the time they roll into Reno (yeah, they're riding up from Los Angeles) to hang out and ride with us for the entire weekend.

On Saturday, as we're assembling for the Banquet, a series of color pallettes will be on display and your thoughts/comments will be sought as input for next years' color schemes.

Cool, eh? :beerchug:

See you in Reno!

Damn! That's like the coolest thing ever! .Org members actually getting to give their input to help choose next years colors. Awesome!
*sighs* I really wish I could attend this great meet you have help put together.
Can't wait to hear what the prizes will be.

Do us Busa Brothers & Sisters proud now :thumbsup:

One's name is Steve, the other, his boss, is Ken.
Steve came to the Busa Bash in 08 and rode the Dragon on Captains bike. Tell him all us East Coast peeps say hello. Perhaps you could scan the palette and post it on the site with a poll :whistle:

I spoke with Steve today, they will be coming up on Friday in a van with their bikes... For those that were at the Bash last year you met Steve already... Great guys to talk to....

Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people at this event...

cap

Back