2009 Busa need advice

bigboy

Registered
2009 Busa has stock pipes. Going to install brocks alienhead exhaust and power commander(if needed). And I want to remove the top speed limiter.
What do I need to do.
Also if after I remove the Rev limiter at what rpm is safe to set it at for top speed of 200mph.

You will need the PC for an a/f map with an AlienHead.
You'll need an ecu flash to have the top limiter removed, along with a few other changes. That will remove the fuel 'soft cut', and ups the rpm limit by 600.
The fuel 'hard cut' remains and IS the rev limiter.
You still can't go faster than 197mph.
You'll need a -2 rear sprocket(41t), or a 55 series rear tire(taller), no mirrors on, and good conditions, then 202-203mph is possible.

You will need the PC for an a/f map with an AlienHead.
You'll need an ecu flash to have the top limiter removed, along with a few other changes. That will remove the fuel 'soft cut', and ups the rpm limit by 600.
The fuel 'hard cut' remains and IS the rev limiter.
You still can't go faster than 197mph.
You'll need a -2 rear sprocket(41t), or a 55 series rear tire(taller), no mirrors on, and good conditions, then 202-203mph is possible.
Thank you so much

Yeah it can be a bit confusing. I called a shop and they said they didn't have the software to flash ecu so I have to call around
The ideal scenario is to flash and dyno tune the bike to make sure the A/F is spot on....but even a good flash by a well known tuner can get you real close..

Can you courier it to Moore Mafia or one of the other re-known tuners?

Even a few on this site can flash the ECU for you...

That will take care of the software then you will need to take care of the hardware when it comes to gearing, lowering, etc....

There are many here who are versed on LSR and can assist you in proper riding techniques and how to tuck properly...

Back