2008 K8

Prezzo

Registered
I am 2008 k8 owner and have had my bike for aprox 2 months now

I have now got used to her and she sure is a beautiful piece of engineering.

But every time i take her out then put her back in the garage, I sit in the house and I cant get this really silly grin off my face !!!

Does anybody else suffer from this syndrome ?

Is there medication i should be taking ? or is this somthing you just have to suffer when you own a K8

Or could my helmet be a little too tight ?

Yeah, us guys with the Gen I Busa's have the same problem.
thumbs1.gif

I am sitting at work right now with a grin. Man do I wish that I was at the Bash right now!

Yeah the day after i got mine i got up like an hour early to ride to work...was the only mofo here.

Yeah I did that too got up early for work so I could ride in, funny though, turned out even though I left an hour earlier I actually showed up 5 hours late. Very bizarre how that happens.

I suffer from it too
winkold.gif

(It's a side effect of owning a Busa - I believe that the warning for this was printed on one of the labels that I peeled off of the bike!!
whistling.gif
)

Guess it's something that we'll just have to live with
laugh.gif

Greg

Sienna_complete_R_side___resize.jpg

Yeah I did that too got up early for work so I could ride in, funny though, turned out even though I left an hour earlier I actually showed up 5 hours late.  Very bizarre how that happens.
Busas of every generation are known to randomly mess with the time-space continuum. Don't ask questions...there are no answers.

Enjoy the ride~

Yeah I did that too got up early for work so I could ride in, funny though, turned out even though I left an hour earlier I actually showed up 5 hours late.  Very bizarre how that happens.
Busas of every generation are known to randomly mess with the time-space continuum. Don't ask questions...there are no answers.

Enjoy the ride~

Same here except I seem to linger in the garage w/ the stewpid grin on my face while staring at the ol' girl.

Back