2008 Busa tipover, Paint? New Panel? Opinions

I tipped over yesterday when I stupidly tried to ride with a scyatic back problem. Put few scratches on stator cover, and 2left side cowlings. Most visible is on the kanji decal. I already priced out new parts $465+ with new decal. Either I will order touchup pens or was thinking some sponsor decals. I'm just as anal but it can always happen again!

justin at honda east is THE way to go. he will get you prices you wont believe. they will be cheaper than what is on the web page. yours isnt near as bad as mine were. id ride that all day anyday. a lil touch up and its good.

something to check from the tip over however are the clip ons. i think they get over looked. i know mine did. when i replaced the stockers with heli's i found out i had a bent clip-on from when it fell over. just an idea.

Basically, my goal is to produce high end aftermarket parts which actually fit, perform properly, and accent relatively stock bikes.

Maybe you should look into making your own fairings. Probably have a lot of customers like yourself. My bike has fallen over too, but luckily my neighbors two bikes broke the fall:laugh: Then I had to fix his bikes:banghead:

Back