2007 busa - just a snippet guys:

I'm hoping for a digital speedo and a 1500cc motor.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe  
egitarre77.gif
+1 on that. The guages on the 13.5 are nice.

I just hope it doesn't look like a big, made over, GSXR 1000
sad.gif
. But keeps the GT theme going, and I have no doubt it will STOMP that UGLY Cheap looking Kaw  
race.gif
Exactly - keep our Hyper-Bike just that - its own thing!!
A little diet and <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>more balls</span>!! Woo-Hoo!!
smooth, preferably.
biggrin.gif

Looks like's time to sell the car and get the 07.
firedevil.gif
super.gif

there are spys amoung us.
poke.gif

He ment to say "Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead, a better one."
rock.gif

I see a replacement in my future, but I'll be waiting till 2008. No way I'm getting another first-year model.
tounge.gif

how much faster does it gets? and if it does, will it change your riding habits? unless...it comes with super breaking power like either wet or not, will stop just touch of lever or something...
to me...with law and all my riding habits...I'm fine with what I've got...there will be changes some here and some there...for the time being, but they won't changes basics of it...thats just my 02 cent
+1.

not trading in my girl for anything new-love the look and the feel of this thing too much. If new one has more power n less weight out-the-box, great-I can win more bench races flyn the suzuki banner. I got almost 190hp, so I'm good with that-can't really rip it open till after wedding n new insurance policy (promised so i could keep bike). Hope she gets a lil face lift to keep the new girl "modern" but hold onto the general 'organic' panel shape and flowing lines....we'll see soon, and with the faith i have in suzuki at crushing its' competitors, i look forward to seeing Kawasaki tuck its tail AGAIN!

I buy new every other year, so it's bye-bye to my 05 when the 07 gets here, regardless of what they do or don't do to improve it. I'm going with the new yellow color scheme, a first for the mighty Busa!
cc, how do you know there's gonna be yellow available in 07? Do you already know all the colors to be offered in 07? Thanks.

If it comes out this year I may just have to jump back into the busa game.... I've been sitting out 2 years the 24th of this month waiting on the NEW Busa to show up
blues.gif

How's this, a sort of new pic. of the maybe 2007 Busa. I kinda like it, notice the realistic changes.

hayagsxr1400R.jpg

Sorry guys, don't kill the messenger here. Ain't gonna happen, they have the bike ready but we won't see it til 08 model year, more than likely an early release, next year, September.

Not sure why? Might be a production issue?
They don't do production runs year round, they may have missed the production window?

Suzuki is good about having the bikes available immediately, unlike other manufacturers.

I'm pretty close to all the action here in So. Cal.

September 07

They won't tip their hand until they already have em on the mainland.

Drop some weight, pump up the HP, adjustable rear sets, raise the bars and keep the general shape and look. Thats what I would like Suzuki to do. But when you think about it, most of us have done that already!

race.gif

Back