2007 Busa's

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:red'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Well I just had a chance to view the new 2007 Busa's and I was really disappointed with Suzuki. I thought for sure that they would never let team green be on top with the ZX-14. I would have thought that Suzuki would have wanted to keep the king on top. In fact i was holding off on buying another bike until i knew what Suzuki was going to do with the busa for this year. I had a 2002 silver and Grey Busa and lost my baby due to a sorry driver that ran me off the road which totaled the bike. Well now i guess i will have to ride the 2005 Busa Ltd that i have had instead of trading it in on a new 2007. </span>

The Busa is still the king of the road, check any road test that has been done and the busa always outshines the 14. To me that all the really matters anyway. Also the its been said a few times that there will be a new busa in 2008, with and early release to be a 2007 and a half. So dont worry it took Kaw 9 years to get this far, and I dont think Suzuki is even worried.

The question is, are you riding the current Busa to it's limit where the newer version would actually make an improvement on your abilities? Or, do you just want a new model for a status ranking? This is the last year for this Busa design. Suzuki thought that making all the last year models LE's would be a nice end of an era.
And what an era it has been.

You guys might have taken what I said wrong I am not saying that the Busa is not the King of Block anymore as we all know it is but I just don't like the fact that somebody else is trying to take the crown.  I rode my 02 Busa to it's full capablity.  The 05 that I own now is my Baby she get treated well nothing but top of the line for her.  I just was hopeing that Suzuki would have put out a newer version that would have keep Team Green were they belong in out rear view mirrors in stead of on our heals.

2005_GSX1300RZK5.jpg

I don't believe Suzuki to be "on its heals" as you put it. I believe that Kawi is just now catching up. Isn't it funny that with all the time Kawi has had to build a bike, that the ZX-14 is the best they could do??? Don't get me wrong, it's a good bike, but it is not the "Busa Killer" it should have been with that much time to build it. It is competetive at best. The Busa has had nine years of dominance. It will take a lot to outshine that. JMHO
beerchug.gif

I think that Kawi did build a real Busa killer but tuned it to be just ahead enough. So if or when they need, Kawi can tune the motor up to still be competitive. Of course i could be wrong.

I hope the new Busa is a real killer.

I'm purdy easy going with my '06 and it's looking like I'll be a 3:1 rear to front tire guy. The '08 just might change that to 4:1.
super.gif

I honestly think that the current busa design will be the best for years to come. Whatever they make for 08, won't have the emotion of the current model. That said, I am going to mod the crap out of this one cause I am gonna have it for a while.

like everyone said here...I love my 05 le so much...that I have to keep it, and even 08 come out new...
all_coholic.gif

I do have to agree with Youkai the Busa's current design is by far the best design i just want Suzuki to put a big bore in stock that way it is less for me to do when i build a drag bike. And I will continue to MOD the 05 out not for looks (because she alreay looks BAD A$$) but for straight HP and top end.

Back