2007 Busa

Cobra Commander

Registered
Hey guys,

I work for Cobra Engineering, and I am looking for a 2007 Hayabusa for CARB testing. We have a fuel processor (Fi2000R) that we are trying to get CA approval for, and we need a bike so they can do the gas testing and sign off on it. The bike would sit in a lab for a day then get tested the next day. I have been told ot needs to be a 2007 Suzuki GSX1300R (engine family 7SKXC1.3VW1). If anybody has a bike I would like to rent it from you for a couple of days. Thanks.

www.cobrausa.com

You probably should have posted all this information the first time and wouldn't have gotten flamed in the other post.

Would you be offering a contract, or a check for 10,000 for the owner to hold.. some of these guys are very protective of their bikes.

Too Funy! I just read the last post and at least it got some people to read! We are in need of a bike with over 2500 miles on it, and it must be a California model. John Force doesn't have one and neither does my supermodel wife, so i need to borrow somebody's bike. The bike will only be used to analyze the exhaust, and it won't be run on a dyno or anything. The bike would need to be showroom stock also, no mods. If anybody is interested we can talk about compensation, and yes it would be worth it! By the way I think this is a great forum, with some well educated members, and I will recommend to Busa owners this forum. Thanks for your help.

Hopefully the natives will settle down now! LOL

beerchug.gif

Welcome to the board! I looked at the two previous posts and wondered how many people would be jerks about it. Glad that things are a little more clarified now.

Yes, thank you for the clarification. I assumed that was the reason for the request. But like has been stated in other threads here. "Pack mentality" does happen here like anywhere else. Some people love their bikes more than family members. Nothing wrong with that. This is a free country. Welcome aboard and the best of luck with your search. If I had one you would be welcome to it.

Looks like Red07 replied with an opportunity in your other post.

You can send him a PM from his post with detalis of you needs.

Make sure you post up the results here.
beerchug.gif

I have K & N filter, Two Brother slip ons and marble mod. All can be reversed I suppose. Contact me if your interested.

I'll do it, if you pay for the transportation and I get to sleep with the bike and watch the test also. Wouldn't want to have to bus a cap on someone, with my new DESERT EAGLE! By the way you would come out better buying your own BUSA! If you have those type of people as friends!
beerchug.gif

Back