2007 busa - just a snippet guys:

rock.gif
smile.gif

Sounds like the speed wars are on [again]. So much for 186mph limit!
laugh.gif
Can't wait to see what Suz comes up with!
tounge.gif
Thanks for the insight Ted!

I cant wait either even though I just bought a 06 but if it is new I wouldnt buy the first year anyway I would wait a couple of years just IMO. Nothing wrong if someone does by the first year though. Im hoping is does change because I have the red one and its first time I think they have used this color.

how much faster does it gets? and if it does, will it change your riding habits? unless...it comes with super breaking power like either wet or not, will stop just touch of lever or something...
to me...with law and all my riding habits...I'm fine with what I've got...there will be changes some here and some there...for the time being, but they won't changes basics of it...thats just my 02 cent

How could I possibly go ahead and buy an 06 with this kind of anticipation brewing! Man, I hope they offer a red or silver model in 07.
crazy.gif

I buy new every other year, so it's bye-bye to my 05 when the 07 gets here, regardless of what they do or don't do to improve it. I'm going with the new yellow color scheme, a first for the mighty Busa!

Sounds like the speed wars are on [again].  So much for 186mph limit!  
No. Everybody is STILL LIMITED to the 186 mph agreement. HOWEVER, There is NO AGREEMENT on making bikes that GET TO 186 MPH the Quickest/Fastest. Seems to be what Kawi and Zuk are up to.

how much faster does it gets? and if it does, will it change your riding habits? unless...it comes with super breaking power like either wet or not, will stop just touch of lever or something...
to me...with law and all my riding habits...I'm fine with what I've got...there will be changes some here and some there...for the time being, but they won't changes basics of it...thats just my 02 cent
+1
idea.gif

I guess it's time to start saving more pennies...hmm and I so wanted an MV F41000.

I buy new every other year, so I got an '06...then...'08. Sounds about right. Let them work out the bugs and get aftermarket parts on the way!!!

Back