2007 BLUE Busa,What the hell???

BTW the new gsxr1k is MORE expensive than the busa making it their flagship bike i suppose? The one thing disturbing about those colors is that the KANJI is barely visible.Heck if i ride a busa i want the world to know its a BUSA so the kanji gotta scream out LOOK AT ME not be barely visible

they are all LE's I guess.
rant.gif

I'm waiting to see the blue in person. You can't go by the pics on the Suzuki site. The 06' LE looked like ass on the website, but looked good in person.  

actually its not bad planning take some solid colors that were very popular (red and black) throw in the blue don't do to much thinking about this set besides getting some good colors and put all your thinking into the NEW 08 BUSA

Where are the specs on hp/tq listed for the Suzuki's? Didn't see it on the website...
rock.gif

It amazes me how many people post without reading what has been posted before. I think all of the 2007 LE's, all three of them, look great and I hope they look even better in person.

Nice looking Busa. That was the color of the bodywork that i painted. Other than a chip in the tank and a missing hump, it was in great condition.

I was going to get the 07' Blue, but i came to a conclusion. I have an chromed,painted, lowered&extended 04' Busa and was going to make a corner carver outta the 07' Blue when i got it.  In a few months i'll be moving away from the mountains and up to the NoVa area where it's mainly no curves and flat. Then, come late spring/early summer i'll be moving to Nag's Head, NC where there's virtually no curves and flat as hell. So why the heck would i make a corner carver? Instead i'm gonna paint my 04', that 06' Nissan 350Z electric blue.  I guess what happened to me was that i wanted something new, not realizing what a nice bike i have.

Next time your considering selling your Busa, stop and take a few steps back and realize what you have. It might surprize you just how much work you have invested.

Why? The blue is kickass in the realworld pics i've seen.

Back