2007 BLUE Busa,What the hell???

Guess I'm keepin the 03 for another year, however I do kinda like the red. Disappointed with no real changes though. ( if it aint broke ... isnt workin for me here, we need an updated model. )

2007 HayabusaTM 1300

As they say, it ain't bragging if it's true. So when we claim that the Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R is the fastest production bike on the planet, we're merely stating the facts. It is, pure and simple, an engineering masterpiece that turns advanced technology and aerodynamic design into unmatched performance. But that's not all, in addition to the incredible performance you get from the Hayabusa, you also get an extra large serving of style. The sleek, long, low look of the Hayabusa is unique in the motorcycling world and is sure to turn heads wherever you choose to ride.

The Hayabusa's engine performance is incredible, offering awesome acceleration the instant you twist the throttle, providing performance you have to experience to truly appreciate. Its secret? Nothing short of Suzuki's most sophisticated technology. Including digital electronic fuel injection for crisp, instantaneous throttle response. And a unique version of Suzuki Ram Air DirectTM (SRAD) induction, with pressurized air ducted into a large-capacity airbox and forced into the engine through straight, downdraft intake tracts.

That kind of performance demands world-class handling, and the Hayabusa delivers. Its solid chassis was developed using the latest lessons learned on the race track. And with fully adjustable, titanium-nitride/coated 43mm inverted front forks and a state-of-the-art rear suspension system, it offers precise responsiveness in tight corners and solid performance in sweeping turns - matched by a plush ride on the highway.

The 2007 Hayabusa GSX1300R. Experience its performance and you'll know why it's known as the ultimate sport machine.

GSX1300RK7_Red_bc000e.jpg

With colors like that, sales could take a dive in 2007. Or after-market painter companies will become popular!
biggrin.gif

Okay is this for real ?? Why are they both with black frames ? Good photoshop.

well I just checked and I think that Suzuki droped the ball this time . They didn't do anything except a color change and now they all come with the black LE frames . Kawi deserves the title. Thats right I said it , Suzuki improved every bike they make except their lead bike . Hell the 1K has more HP ! Whats next a gixer 600 thats better.

Not to mention that making an all Red and an all Black one just kind of makes the other LE bike that color just another bike. Are they just stupid ? What , they can't think up any other colors ? Who was the bright dumbarse that said " hey why don't we just do the same old thing again ! Who needs improvment?" Okay I'm done ranting now.
argue.gif

Suzuki made all the 07's LE's. Think tribute to the first gen design.  
The colors rock for 07', i say i want the blue but it'll be a hard choice between the 3 colors when the time comes to buy. Who cares who gets the title for what. You know damn well that 08' is the year for the new Busa. I could care less on the new design because from the way bikes styles are going Suzuki will screw it up and make an ugly bike. The last thing we need is another liter looking bike.

Suzuki needs a new box of crayons! I'm giving you a time's 2! Bottom line is that, the burnt orange of 03 and the black/silver 02 and the copper 99 are the best colors!

(GMbusa @ Oct. 01 2006,10:46)
Why sell it ? Its the same bike !

And I'm not falling for the "hey the 08's are going to be different" ! I wasn't planning on getting a new one anyway . I'm just making mine faster !

And of course gtrpimp76 the 07's look sharp , its the same bike ! (for the 8th year in a row) Hey that has to be a record ! I don't think that anyone has kept the same design for that long ! (with NO body changes)

They left out the best color... purple... now that would be saweet, an all purple busa. Guess I'll keep the 04 for now.

I'm selling my 04' because it's all chrome, paint & polish. That's not my thing anymore, i've gone back to the lightweight/roadrace type of bike. To do that to my current bike would destroy it. I'm going for the anti-bling.

Back