2006 black /grey pics

Johnny GSX-R

Registered
I have been searching this site for ages looking for some pics of the new K6 in black/grey..  
1zhelp.gif

I have ordered one and will take delivery on March 12th however i've only seen little pics in the brochure, if anyone has one could i see some pics pleassssssssssssssse

<!--EDIT|Johnny GSX-R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140806690 -->

I've been on there and cannot see anything resembling a K6 Hayabusa in black/grey
sad.gif

Now i'm all sad, one of you on here MUST own one and MUST have pics for me...

OR, am i gonna be 1st one
tounge.gif
..........a BRIT being 1st in line!!

I get it on the 12th anyway so expect to be bombed with pics of my new toy, still, if anyone has any in the meantime PLEASE let me see them.
beerchug.gif

Donkeyshite.

(thats German for 'thank you')

I've got one, but no pics
sad.gif
I started a thread called undertail kit about a week or two ago and somebody posted a couple of great pics of the same bike with a Top Gun undertail. Try doing a search or I'll look and post a link.

BTW something you won't see in the pics: When light hits the black there are specs of blue in it, it's pretty cool.

oooh i'm all excited now....

Do we have any clear side pics or rear end.. I realy wanna see how dark the grey is, looks mighty fine to me.

Any problems with it as yet?

Regular Joe.

I found the link re Undertail Units. WOW, that looks awaesome mate, that grey is superb, just what i was hoping for. Many many thanks, watch out for my pics in 2 weeks.

Johnny Gixx,

Are you asking about a 2006 GSXR1000 or a 2006 Hayabusa? When we see K6, that's usually nomenclature for 2006 GSXR1000 or K5 GSXR1000 2005. Anyhow, I believe TufBusa and Cecil Stringer have the new GSXR1000's in the black/grey color scheme. PM them.

GtrPimp

Over here in UK we refer to either as being K6.. Any of the Gixxer family, it simply denotes the year of manufacture.

As this is the BUSA site i'm hardly likely to be asking about the GSXR1000 now am i
ices_rofl.gif

Seriously though, thanks for checking.
I've now seen a proper pic and i'm happy knowing i've made the right choice in colour (UK sp). Thanks Guys

That's an awesome picture from q, the silver really sparkles in the sunlight, as well as the kanji. And who doesn't like sparkly things?

Damn i have to wait 2 weeks yet AND its mid winter here with a little snow and VERY cold winds...
mad.gif

'Q' is yours lowered?
rock.gif
it looks damn fine.

The black and grey model is actually the only one i like this year... The LE is not bad, but i don't picture myself on a white bike! Anyway, good choice!!!!!!!!!

race.gif

Back