Need Pics of Blck/Gry with GOLD wheels

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I'm thinking of doing a rim swap, and I really need to see some pics of 2008 or 2009 black/greys with GOLD wheels on them. I know at least one member has it, and I've seen some pics, but I'd really like to see more. Can anyone help a brother out?
Thanks in advance!

lol.... I've been looking at those gold rims in the classifieds REALLY hard. I'd bet they'd look awesome w/ the black/grey color scheme of your scoot. Pondering what they'd look like on an 06' red/black also. Tried a photoshop mockup <just not the same> ..lol
Be watching your progress.... happy planning to ya.

I'm thinking of doing a rim swap, and I really need to see some pics of 2008 or 2009 black/greys with GOLD wheels on them. I know at least one member has it, and I've seen some pics, but I'd really like to see more. Can anyone help a brother out?
Thanks in advance!

Funny you should post this because I've been thinking about this since last year. It would match the forks and Kanji perfect

I found this ones... and here is a thread with some pics, I notice that you commented there already but u might want to see it again:laugh:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/139421-black-08-gold-wheels.html

gold.jpg

gold2.jpg

Back