Johnny's hayabusa

Johnny GSX-R

Registered
At last i took delivery this AM of my new 2006 HAYABUSA.

I have been out on it today and must say its FANTASTIC.
I'm looking forward to the better weather coming so i can put in some miles.

<!--EDIT|Johnny GSX-R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142364066 -->

P1010050.JPG

Sweet ! And we didn't even have to ask ya for pics either . Congrats !
biggrin.gif

nice bike mate just needs some loud race cans , where do u live in england
rock.gif
?
& where did you get that tank bra from ?
rock.gif
You can get then from the manufacturer 'BAGLUX', look them up on the net.

http://www.bagster.com/en/moto/catalogue.php

May be worth a phone call or e-mail..

Approx $155 + shipping for multi colours, may be able to do a deal if its a group buy.

<!--EDIT|Johnny GSX-R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142365110 -->

rock.gif

found this on pashnit site
Bagster Tank Bra - Protector Cover
From the site: The Bagster Tank Protector or Tank Cover is manufactured from coated PVC cloth (no, it's NOT leather) and is made specifically for each motorcycle model. The Tank Protector covers your fuel tank completely to protect the paintwork, has a foam lined soft underside, and does not move around on the bike. Depending on the model, it is fastened with 4 or 5 straps. There is an opening in the tank protector that allows you to gas-up your motorcycle without removing the protector. On the top portion it has a four point snap system for attaching a tank bag, providing optimal stability of luggage at high speeds. Two points are located at the front and two at the rear. Tank Protectors are customized to match the colors and patterns of your motorcycle, making them sleek and discreet.

Pashnit's Review: When I first got the tank bra, right after that I had the Hayabusa in the Motorcycle Show and the attention to the bra was interesting to watch. It really is a unique product and quite new to the USA. Over the years, as the list of mods has grown- this has to be at the very top of the list. It's that one product that really catches the eye (combined with the Race Ready products of course!). It's a great mod for the travel crowd too since it protects the entire tank from dings and scratches, plus for the Busa owner that desires a fresh look. And yes- it will work with magnetic tank bags- I still use my other RKA Maganetic tankbag all the time with just the bra.

Cost: $137 for tank cover only
Source: Ride Addict
Discussion: Pashnit Forum

found this on pashnit site
Bagster Tank Bra - Protector Cover
From the site: The Bagster Tank Protector or Tank Cover is manufactured from coated PVC cloth (no, it's NOT leather) and is made specifically for each motorcycle model. The Tank Protector covers your fuel tank completely to protect the paintwork, has a foam lined soft underside, and does not move around on the bike. Depending on the model, it is fastened with 4 or 5 straps. There is an opening in the tank protector that allows you to gas-up your motorcycle without removing the protector. On the top portion it has a four point snap system for attaching a tank bag, providing optimal stability of luggage at high speeds. Two points are located at the front and two at the rear. Tank Protectors are customized to match the colors and patterns of your motorcycle, making them sleek and discreet.

Pashnit's Review: When I first got the tank bra, right after that I had the Hayabusa in the Motorcycle Show and the attention to the bra was interesting to watch. It really is a unique product and quite new to the USA. Over the years, as the list of mods has grown- this has to be at the very top of the list. It's that one product that really catches the eye (combined with the Race Ready products of course!). It's a great mod for the travel crowd too since it protects the entire tank from dings and scratches, plus for the Busa owner that desires a fresh look. And yes- it will work with magnetic tank bags- I still use my other RKA Maganetic tankbag all the time with just the bra.

Cost: $137 for tank cover only
Source: Ride Addict
Discussion: Pashnit Forum
good work
thumbs-up.gif
Recruit
idea3.gif
umnik.gif
newbie.gif

Back