Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 HAYABUSA ...GRAPHICS LOW QUALITY

hayabusa1967

Registered
Well I have a 2001 blue/silver and a 2004 SE hayabusa..and recently saw a 2005 Hayabusa at a dealer....NO OFFENCE TO THOSE WHO BOUGHT THEM...But what was suzuki thinking...Half painted then stickers supposed to look like paint on the gas tanks and fairings..then not even clearcoated over the stickers..what a shitty Finish to a great bike. Maybe its the last year for them...But the look is not bad just the finishing....

<!--EDIT|hayabusa1967
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104384749 -->

shitbusa.JPG

Yep, thats been covered already, Playa.

Good lQQkn out !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104385210 -->

horrible...and wrong in so many ways.

Some things are just foul, ya know? Foul, foul......

Many folks have said that. I haven't had the opportunity to see one yet, but will in the next few weeks. I'd be a little ticked if I wanted to buy one.

haven't seen one in person yet but hey its still a Busa and a new one at that
tounge.gif

That's the way the blue seems to be on my '04 as well.

The Busa's a classy bike...and deserves classy looks. Suzuki seems to be trying to give it the racer-boy look for 05....bad move on their part I think.

Well I have a 2001 blue/silver and a 2004 SE hayabusa..and recently saw a 2005 Hayabusa at a dealer....NO OFFENCE TO THOSE WHO BOUGHT THEM...But what was suzuki thinking...Half painted then stickers supposed to look like paint on the gas tanks and fairings..then not even clearcoated over the stickers..what a shitty Finish to a great bike. Maybe its the last year for them...But the look is not bad just the finishing....
I agree. I have the 05 Black/Red. It's the kanji signs that I like but would be better if they were painted instead of stickers. That was pretty cheesy. Other than that I love the paint and overall finish.

Scott

IT's still a Busa. The Stickers as paint have got to go certainly, but it's still a Busa.

I don’t think the stickers on the 2005 models are a problem because advances in materials and adhesives have actually made them more durable than the paint. A button on my coat nicked a place on my tank down to the metal within the first 50 miles on my red/black 2005. The technology also exists for the bike manufactures to provide a more durable quality paint job. The paint on my former GL1800 Gold Wing wasn’t any better and it cost nearly twice as much as the Busa.

Maule_Busa_640x480.JPG

Ah, so new and spotless looking. Too bad they don't stay that nice after 10K miles. Even if you detail'em all the time, the miles still show.

They look good if you keep it polished all the time. But the problem is I love to ride every single day. That's the only thing I hate about my '05. But it's still a Busa and it's my first Busa. I wonder if I could take it to a paint and body and have them pull the decals and paint them on the fairings, tank, tail, etc. I know those decals will end up peeling after a while.

Rub your fingers over the bottom part of the front fender on the 05 red the grey part isn't even cleared it's got a rough finish i almost slapped the shid out my my dealer when he tried to sell it to me

That's the way the blue seems to be on my '04 as well.
Mine along with every '04 I've seen has been perfection. There are no decals, the colors are real paint...beautiful looking paint at that! Blue is the overcoat so you feel the ridge.

If yours doesn't look right try to compare it to another '04. It may have been scratched and repainted by the dealer before being sold. You wouldn't believe how often that happens with cars.

How much difference in price is there between the '04 and '05 models? Maybe it's Suzuki's way of keeping the price competitive (just guessing here.)

OK, I just checked my '04 and it's gold-plated as stock. Glad I didn't buy an '05...

cool.gif

MAN WHAT EVA... THE BIKE IS HOT !!! AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT... JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE ONE IN PERSON THEN YOU WILL UNDER STAND ......AND P.S ..THIS IS JUST MY OPINION BUT ALL NINJA'S ARE VERY GENERIC, CHEAP,UGLY LOOK'IN PEACES OF CRAP THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BUY NINJA'S IS BUT EVERYONE RATES THE ZX10 AS FAST AND IT IS ... BUT JUST WAIT TILL MARCH WHEN THE LITERBIKE KING GSXR-1000 HITS THE STORES THEN WE WILL SEE EVERYONE TACKIN THERE ZX10 BACK FOR THE ZUC......:O

<!--EDIT|bigdog2005
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104520571 -->

Top Bottom