20 cent RPM eliminator

bump.gif

Sorry wiz been up late every night til 2 lately working on my my new setup, 25 bucks and ill wire one tonight and ship tomorrow
smile.gif

I added the page to my site, for guys ordering me here put a comment in with your order saying I am member XXXXXX of hayabusa.org and i will give a discount.

http://www.boostbysmith.com/highgain.html

And by the way High Gain I never got a PM with your addy, send it over and this one is yours if you would still like it.

Greg

hi guys, i'm a new member from Brussels (Belgium)on this forum, and i'm taking a look over here because there's a man in Belgium (nickname 'Shred is not dead' ) who's helping Busa-riders in Belgium with these eliminators, and i'm planning order one of those for my bike, anyway what you show on this forum looks very impressive, respect to you, cu later, Georges

I added the page to my site, for guys ordering me here put a comment in with your order saying I am member XXXXXX of hayabusa.org and i will give a discount.

http://www.boostbysmith.com/highgain.html

And by the way High Gain I never got a PM with your addy, send it over and this one is yours if you would still like it.

Greg
Hey Greg I was wondering if these will work on both first and 2nd gen busa's? I have an 04 but would love to stick one on my bike...exactly what I'm looking for
winkold.gif

BTW thanks for the info and sweet products you give the board....mucho appreciated
ThumbsUp.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

I don't do wiring and electrical stuff but what could I ask my mechanic to see if he would know what I'm talking about and be able to install this mod.

be able to lift a gas tank to unplug a connector, and if you want it with a switch be able to drill a 1/4" hole
smile.gif

I don't do wiring and electrical stuff but what could I ask my mechanic to see if he would know what I'm talking about and be able to install this mod.
Its a plug in style set-up that Greg sells....super easy to install I believe. I just ordered one so I'll confirm that in a few days
winkold.gif
I think it plugs in where the tre would go Greg? The GPS sensor connectors?

Greg

Here's my shipping address... not sure why you are not getting the PM.

Corporate Headquarters
High-Gain Antennas LLC
10490 S. Progress Way
Suite D-105
Parker, CO. USA 80134

Back