1999 Copper Busa vs everything else

ROADTOAD1340

Donating Member
Registered
An old video , maybe it is already on here somewhere , but it is a race through Europe , by crazy bunch of reckless journo / racers , out on the then latest and greatest . Everything fast up against the fastest 1999 Copper Busa , love this crazy chit .

I was just about to post that I can't see the video....

Too bad, I'll bet it's pretty cool.....

What's the title of the video? I might be able to find it using other means....
Hi Sarge , this is the dude with the link

GOLD HAYABUSA vs CBR1100XX vs ZZR1100 vs R1​

4AmYvk0FLsBc4ez_fGe5npOQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

SpeedGabliChuck
I think it is a Fast Bikes youtube video , but not sue

Crazy when you watch them flog that Copper bike considering what we'd do to get one these days.....
Those lads are crazy , they are getting very carried away racing each other , I like that fearless spirit , just don't recommend it . Got to add tho , they really tested the bikes out .

Those lads are crazy , they are getting very carried away racing each other , I like that fearless spirit , just don't recommend it . Got to add tho , they really tested the bikes out .
.......and then some.....crazy that the Kawasaki didn't like that and broke....

most in UK curse these guys now - it woke up the French Authorities to Brits speeding and in a very bad way

they got wise, if your caught your now your bike is confiscated and you will be summoned to the French court.
you don't turn up your bike is crushed.

but while i'm here this is Mach 3 Busa v zx12r v blackbird

The zx12r would beat the busa in a high speed roll on ....EVERY TIME

most in UK curse these guys now - it woke up the French Authorities to Brits speeding and in a very bad way

they got wise, if your caught your now your bike is confiscated and you will be summoned to the French court.
you don't turn up your bike is crushed.

but while i'm here this is Mach 3 Busa v zx12r v blackbird

The zx12r would beat the busa in a high speed roll on ....EVERY TIME

Killed that off pretty much then .....

Those ZX12Rs were not a joke, they were a great bike in their day...I almost got one from a friend of mine who was moving back to Scotland....like an idiot, I talked him into taking his bike with him....and he did.....

It seems Kawasaki never lost their edge....the ZX14R is the king of today for big bores...

Those ZX12Rs were not a joke, they were a great bike in their day...I almost got one from a friend of mine who was moving back to Scotland....like an idiot, I talked him into taking his bike with him....and he did.....

It seems Kawasaki never lost their edge....the ZX14R is the king of today for big bores...
The thing about the Kawasaki is tho , well the 14r anyway , is that access to maintenance for some things ( like plugs and top end inspection ) is restricted by the frame design . The Busa perimeter frame has always been better , all thing considered imo .
Even back in the day , Suzuki 1st oil cooled motor GSXR 1100 G , the '85 Kawasaki GPZ1000R had better outright accelleration to its slightly lower top speed ( 256 kph vs 258 kph for Gixxer ) because of aerodynamics when compared . Kawasaki generally made their premier flagships very quick to top speed , although not always the outright fastest . The ZX14R , is less aerodynamic than Gen 2 Busa , so washes off the extra hp quicker after achieving near top speed .

Those were the days. Owned every video of them. Some of those guys were great racers or became one, like Shane Byrne.

Back