16 illegals sue Arizona rancher (32million)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I read elsewhere, the border between Mexico and the US should be the focus for the stimulus package.

Hire unemployed people to dig a nice deep wide trench. Puts people back to work

Transport all the dirt to New Orleans. Would raise the city above sea level, yet another problem fixed and create more jobs

Flood the trench. Great for irrigation that farmers could use, also creates agriculture jobs and a food source

Capture gators from Florida and move them to the trench. People of Florida would then be happy as well

Many problems solved!

Uhhno its not.

Anyone in this country illegaly is an offense to me and my ancestors who came over here legally.

Any person in this country who had to come here legally or is a decendant of the same who had to learn english, had to go through the proper channels and had a strong desire to become an american citizen should be offended by people getting the same rights as they do without having to go through the same process.

It isnt fair and it isnt right.

In addition if a person is here illegaly, for one they are not able to properly contribute to this country (i.e. they dont have the ability to pay taxes, they dont have the ability to vote etc.)

And another thing, all of you who are coming down on those of us who are against illegals being in this country are the problem, let me repeat "YOU ARE THE PROBLEM"

If you care so much about illegals in the country, do something to help them become legal citizens, because guess what? anyone in this country who is here illegally will never have the oportunity to suceed in life. most of the time illegals will always be working for someone else and an extremely low wage with no medical benafits other than those that tax payers provide. They are just being taken advantage of as slave labor for the most part.

How is this helpful to them?

Any of you arguing this point are just doing so to stir the pot and play "devils advocate" because in the end illegals in this country are not good for anyone, inlcuding those that are here ilegally. If you dont recognize this then you have blinders on.

I am all for fencing our borders and shooting anyone that comes across from this point forward.

And ALL of the illegal immigrants that are here at the moment allow them a one time opurtunity to become an American Citizen, no strings attached.

After this has been accomplished, anyone found in this country should be deported immediately (once verified they truly are here illegaly) alone with any children they have).

What I dont understand is what is the problem with Mexicans leggaly comeing into this country?

Isnt there a process? what is the problem? are we not accepting anyone else here? I dont get it.

Is it imposible to come here legaly from Mexico? or is it just a pain in the rear and people are to lazy to go through the process?

This is a serious question I dont have an answer for and would like to understand.

Is this something you thought of during your discussions with god?

So I'm a racist because I'd shoot them? Right. Not so much, I dont care what color they are. Come on my property, vadalizing/damaging it you will get shot. Especially illegals. If they will damage my property, what else are they willing to damage? Me? My family? I wont take that chance. Especially when their punishment for crimes commited is deportation. Wow, that's brutal. They get deported just so they can enter illegally again.

You are a racist and a goat roper!

as I read elsewhere, the border between Mexico and the US should be the focus for the stimulus package.

Hire unemployed people to dig a nice deep wide trench. Puts people back to work

Transport all the dirt to New Orleans. Would raise the city above sea level, yet another problem fixed and create more jobs

Flood the trench. Great for irrigation that farmers could use, also creates agriculture jobs and a food source

Capture gators from Florida and move them to the trench. People of Florida would then be happy as well

Many problems solved!

+ 1

???

I see that besides myself and few others, all of the potential kkklan members have assembled in this thread.

I'm glad you edited it, or you might have just insulted me. You need to read Ron's thread on internet etiquette. When you start insulting people you have lost the debate. Ethnic Pride and Foolishness are two different things.

Nothing racist about it. If people want to come here legally, more power to them. They should be welcomed with open arms.

Illegals? Bah. Mexican, Asian, European, Muslim, it doesn't matter. If they are illegal and vandalizing people's property, they should be detained and deported, END of discussion. If the populace can help accomplish this task, more power to them as well.

This guy did the right thing for the right reasons and in the right way. Nothing illegal about it.

I will say this, however, that if he did abuse the people by kicking them around a bit, that is inexcusable. After detaining as many as he has I understand losing control but it's more than likely the only reason he's going to have any problems in court.

--Wag--

I agree with you 100%

I have one question for the people arguing that the 16 people had their civil rights infringed by way of the landowner threatening deadly force to detain them.

Just what do you suppose those sixteen people who have already shown that they have no respect for the law simply by being there would do to the one man if he hadn't had the dog and the gun?

I can picture it right now; "Sorry, seńor, we'll go back home now. Have a nice day."

Hmmmm, well I'll agree with deporting the "illegals" just as soon as all the "white" people decide to go back to their countries of original and return "America" back to the original inhabitants that had it prior the the 15th century.

BTW I'm of Irish/English decent if that saves you an argument.

Thrasher, I can understand where you stand on your beliefs that, everything should be done through proper channels. And I also think you fail to realize just how many people would LOVE to go through those channels. But many more are denied entry or wait YEARS before coming through.

I'd ask you to watch an episode discussing these facts of the show "30 Days" from the guy that did the "Supersize Me" documentary.

It may give you some insight into the kinds of conditions many of the "illegal" immigrants are faced with.

Yes, the system is flawed flawed flawed, but putting up a giant wall or sending them all back can't be the best solution we as a "Christian" nation can come up with.

Matthew 25:40 "Whatever you do to the least of my brethren you do onto me."

Yes, the system is flawed flawed flawed, but putting up a giant wall or sending them all back can't be the best solution we as a "Christian" nation can come up with.

Doesn't our constitution have something to say about the separation of church and state?

Religious beliefs should not affect our policy, even if that belief is "love thy neighbor."

Doesn't our constitution have something to say about the separation of church and state?

Religious beliefs should not affect our policy, even if that belief is "love thy neighbor."

Right, which is why I'm arguing that the Rancher is justified in his actions IMO and ALSO the "hang 'em high" argument doesn't make sense either

There are TWO issues here, immigration policy AND property owner vs trespasser(s).

I'm glad you edited it, or you might have just insulted me. You need to read Ron's thread on internet etiquette. When you start insulting people you have lost the debate. Ethnic Pride and Foolishness are two different things.

How is it an insult if it is plausible? How is the argument lost if it hadn't even started.
You are toeing the line of insult with the last sentence.

How is it an insult if it is plausible? How is the argument lost if it hadn't even started.

You insulted me by calling me a goat roper. As a sheep rapist, that is an insult:moon:

Is this something you thought of during your discussions with god?

That was ignorant. Why are you going to bring God into this? I didnt.

God wants us to manage our own business. So if you are trying to lay a guilt trip on me or something wont work. I dont feel condemnation in my poistion. if I did I wouldnt have this stance.

How about giving me an answer to my question.

I honestly do not understand the legalities with getting into the United States from Mexico legally.

What is the problem? has the United States closed its borders? is there a long waiting list?

Is it a money issue?

If it is so difficult to get into the United States legally and we know people are coming here illegaly, why dont we make it a little easier to get into the U.S.?

I'm insulted by your assertion that all who oppose illegal immigration are members of the KLAN. I was on this thread. I believe in the enforcement of our laws and the protection of our borders. I'm not a member of any organization and especially a hate group. Not even sure about what their thoughts are on Hispanics.

Your comment was your argument, and it wasn't much of one at all.

In my last sentence I was stating the obvious my brother.

sneaking over may still be easier, as such you can't expect a simplification to desuade people from entering illegally. The only thing I can think of is a set of very harsh, strictly enforced consequences, which I do not particularly advocate. If we just enforced the laws we already have more effectively and consistently we'll probably be better off.
Posted via Mobile Device

Projekt,

I love ya man, not going to get drawn into this. I think you have a lot to be proud of and I stand with you anytime you want to make positive statements about any people.

Legal immigration is fine by me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if I've said it in this thread, but I didn't like the kicking of the female.

Projekt,

I love ya man, not going to get drawn into this. I think you have a lot to be proud of and I stand with you anytime you want to make positive statements about any people.

Legal immigration is fine by me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if I've said it in this thread, but I didn't like the kicking of the female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back