Possible Arizona Solution, and solution to other threads

mike1180

Banned
Reading the threads of the last 2 days, about:
- Pit bulls maul woman and she has leg amputated,
- Phoenix being the kidnap capitol of the land due to illegal Mexican gangs
- Dogs being exterminated in Baghdad
- Ex sheriff being sued for 32 million dollars for detaining 16 illegal immigrants from Mexico……

Just what if:
they gathered up the dogs from Baghdad, along with the mauling pit bulls, and gave a present to the ex sheriff, and he allowed all the dogs to run free and patrol his property.
All 4 problems solved….not?
-no more illegal immigrants,
-Phoenix all cleaned up due to no more illegal immigrants,
-all the dogs have good homes and eat well, and
-the sheriff saves 32 million dollars?

Now that's a Bail Out!

Sorry........ been in the house too long….too much snow….waiting to ride…waiting to ride…

Last edited:
mike1180 FOR PRESIDENT!!! :cheerleader:

I assume that that was a good wish for me on your part, and I thank you for the thought.
On reflection, I don't wish that poor job on anyone, especially now.
That is like being appointed as new Captain of the Titanic, when the water is up to your knees.

Last edited:
Reading the threads of the last 2 days, about:
- Pit bulls maul woman and she has leg amputated,
- Phoenix being the kidnap capitol of the land due to illegal Mexican gangs
- Dogs being exterminated in Baghdad
- Ex sheriff being sued for 32 million dollars for detaining 16 illegal immigrants from Mexico……

Just what if:
they gathered up the dogs from Baghdad, along with the mauling pit bulls, and gave a present to the ex sheriff, and he allowed all the dogs to run free and patrol his property.
All 4 problems solved….not?
-no more illegal immigrants,
-Phoenix all cleaned up due to no more illegal immigrants,
-all the dogs have good homes and eat well, and
-the sheriff saves 32 million dollars?

Now that's a Bail Out!

Sorry........ been in the house too long….too much snow….waiting to ride…waiting to ride…

That idea doesn't sound half bad :thumbsup:

I assume that that was a good wish for me on your part, and I thank you for the thought.
On reflection, I don't wish that poor job on anyone, especially now.
That is like being appointed as new Captain of the Titanic, when the water is up to your knees.

I'm not qualified for the Presidency, so I'll take it. I wipe out all the Presidential Special Orders and remove all Amendments from the Constitution. I will then fire all of the Senators and Representatives, and impose a two term limit on all Congressional positions. All Congressional positions would be limited to $50,000/year and only available to registered voters that are also citizens who have not received social assistance for a minimum of 2 years consecutive prior to appointment. And a 5 year term on all Supreme Court Justices, with a one term limit. I would also decommission the IRS, Homeland Security, TSA, the Patriot Act, and Federal Reserve Bank. I would also make it illegal to use RFID for tracking persons in any way or method. All law abiding citizens would be able to own Class 3 weapons. We would immediately pull every soldier back to the USA, no matter who hates us for it. Those soldiers can secure our own national borders. We would no longer be the world police.

And last of all, make it a federal crime for states to generate revenue using public service assets and personnel.

:laugh:

I'm not qualified for the Presidency, so I'll take it. I wipe out all the Presidential Special Orders and remove all Amendments from the Constitution. I will then fire all of the Senators and Representatives, and impose a two term limit on all Congressional positions. All Congressional positions would be limited to $50,000/year and only available to registered voters that are also citizens who have not received social assistance for a minimum of 2 years consecutive prior to appointment. And a 5 year term on all Supreme Court Justices, with a one term limit. I would also decommission the IRS, Homeland Security, TSA, the Patriot Act, and Federal Reserve Bank. I would also make it illegal to use RFID for tracking persons in any way or method. All law abiding citizens would be able to own Class 3 weapons. We would immediately pull every soldier back to the USA, no matter who hates us for it. Those soldiers can secure our own national borders. We would no longer be the world police.

And last of all, make it a federal crime for states to generate revenue using public service assets and personnel.

:laugh:

WOW. I am going to say those thoughts will get you a position as leader of the dog pack I described above. :thumbsup:

How about taking all the traffic cops and making them enforce the immigrant laws already on the books ??

Back