155 mph witha phone to his ear!!!!

Delboybusa

Registered
Here we go again!

Over the bank holiday last weekend, a motorist was clocked by UK Police doing 155 mph in his cage and, yes you've guessed it, with a mobile stuck to his ear.

What did he get, a 4 YEAR DRIVING BAN and no prison time
(and nothing about having to re-take a driving test).

Now if it had been a BIKER, it would probably have been 4 years inside! plus licence suspended sine die and don't bother applying for one, ever again!!!

Police in my home county, North Yorkshire have adopted a splendid new set of rules. No more verbal warnings about loud race cans, small number plates etc etc, it's now a fixed penalty ticket and 3 (demerit) points on your licence. As it only takes 12 points to get a ban, it could all happen on one ride-out!

Isn't life a bitch, and then you die!

cheers
Delboybusa

I know your gun laws are a little dffeent, but he should have been shot!!

guns.gif
...........all cagers wit cells

what an ass they do sell those ear buds or maybe blue tooth for the ultimate in hands-free tech the nerve of some people
mad.gif

whut a maroon!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083854086 -->

Regular phone or even hands free, it's all the same. Your still being distracted while driving. The other day in my town, a guy was cruising through town on his sportster. While riding, he sits up, takes both hands off the bars and answers his cell! All while rollin down the road.

Back