1441 mod

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
With 1441 engine mod, what is the drivability like for an everyday driven street bike? How does it handle and how does it affect the engine to just be driven in/around town and on longer rides? I am just curious I hear a lot of talk about it but never just the basic as listed above. Thanks in advance for alls expert knowledge!
Posted via Mobile Device

Do a search. GPW, Greg of HPC has had some good things to say about that kit....

Our first edition 1441 was great for the street. If you want a commuter with good torque go with the lower compression 12:5 pistons and stock head gasket, stock valve springs,..........and pump gas. 118 foot pounds of torque is not bad for a street bike.

We have since made serveral changes that will make the bike less street friendly at a much higher compression...have not been out with it yet.. :beerchug: I like this version much better.

Last edited:
Our first edition 1441 was great for the street. If you want a commuter with good torque go with the lower compression 12:5 pistons and stock head gasket, stock valve springs,..........and pump gas. 118 foot pounds of torque is not bad for a street bike.

We have since made serveral changes that will make the bike less street friendly at a much higher compression...have not been out with it yet.. :beerchug: I like this version much better.

I was more concerned with heat issues. And on AVERAGE (with good tune) what are you looking at as far a rwhp with the street friendly 1441 upgrade?
Also, what changes need to be made to fuel system as far as deliverance and what have ya?

Last edited:
I was more concerned with heat issues. And on AVERAGE (with good tune) what are you looking at as far a rwhp with the street friendly 1441 upgrade?
Also, what changes need to be made to fuel system as far as deliverance and what have ya?
Have yet to see any problems with heat, the Gen II has two fans, that and engine ICE and a good tune you will be fine. Get a big tube exhaust. About a 20 HP gain with the more streetable version.

Back