1400cc Busa next year?

new Busa will be stock w/ optional NOS & turbo additions each activated by two separate switches.....
Uhhhhhh,
I thought that they ALREADY came like that???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Good lord.. you guys have most of the new specs right but as well as driver, passenger, and side-impact airbags there will be a rollover cage for nasty highside protection.  This will require the rider to be seatbelted in to be completely effective, though.

I think the "active" headlight (that points into the turn as you steer) will be nice, too.

The downside is that with all these cool additions the bike will weigh in at about 2000 pounds, necessitating the addition of two "training" wheels to keep the bike upright during slow-speed manuevers and stops.

But hey, it's still a busa!  Ride on it PROUD!

<!--EDIT|Dangerously
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086448444 -->

Each and every last one of you are WRONG!!! The word from Suzuki is that the '05 Busa will come with a TRE stock...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

I heard that Suk and Kaw are calling off production of the Hyper Bike class and going to focus on the liter bikes now. If correct that would be the end of the Busa and the ZX12. Anyone else hearing this type of stuff?

" I heard that Suk and Kaw are calling off production of the Hyper Bike class and going to focus on the liter bikes now.  If correct that would be the end of the Busa and the ZX12.  Anyone else hearing this type of stuff? "

Heard the same from a guy working at the main importer here in Sweden. A "guess" from him.... the fight is over and suzuki dropped the ironglove just before the war endend. The busa will be THE fastest in a long time...
Still he mentioned that his chief got the update "pre"info of all the suk bikes. But we´ll have to wait until aug/sep to
hear some real roumors. They want people to buy this years bikes first. Don´t forget that next year the gixxer will be updated to...
and that one will be a hell of a ride.

My guess for the busa is same bodypanels, but a few kilos lighter and radials. Digital speedo.

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Heppe
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086676646 -->

AND THE # 1FEATURE Dont forget about the most important NEW feature the DUMAZZ guided cage missles for all the stupip peeps that almost kill you in their cages !!!

Back