2017 Busa

busalife2016

Registered
so ive been reading the rumors and checking to hear if Suzuki will pull something for the 2017 thinking maybe a 1400cc so I search and find Suzuki updated there website with 2017 busa same specs as 2016 just different colors....I'm so disappointed right now if this is true I dislike the zx14 but most of my buddies ride them only a few of us busa guys left I just want Suzuki to step it up

IMG_0244.PNG

Ill take it . One more year of production means parts for longer after production ends . I want to ride my bird for a long time . Maybe 200,000K

I was waiting to buy my busa. I was thinking I'll wait till the gen 3s come out so I can get a great deal. Well I found a 09 for $5800 with 10,000 miles. And didn't pass it up it's been 2 years now so glad I didn't wait.

Bikes can be sold for 24 months after the European regs come in (euro 4) our biking newspaper here in the UK dosent expect the new busa until 2018/19.Hope there wrong

so ive been reading the rumors and checking to hear if Suzuki will pull something for the 2017 thinking maybe a 1400cc so I search and find Suzuki updated there website with 2017 busa same specs as 2016 just different colors....I'm so disappointed right now if this is true I dislike the zx14 but most of my buddies ride them only a few of us busa guys left I just want Suzuki to step it up
The rumours I've heard from Suzuki is it's gonna be 1500cc, maybe have traction control. No pictures as of yet although I'm hearing towards end of 2017, fingers crossed

I don't mind waiting. If it is an increased capacity engine; with the new variable valve timing and all the electronic fixins; for me, it'll be worth the wait. I would love to see it sooner, rather than later, but honestly, I really just hope they get it right; and blow everyone's mind with it. I love my 2012, so it's not like I'm suffering through the wait. I'd be cool (in my mind) if they offered a Sport Touring package for it at some point. I love mine as a long distance touring bike.

Sugarbear

I don't mind waiting. If it is an increased capacity engine; with the new variable valve timing and all the electronic fixins; for me, it'll be worth the wait. I would love to see it sooner, rather than later, but honestly, I really just hope they get it right; and blow everyone's mind with it. I love my 2012, so it's not like I'm suffering through the wait. I'd be cool (in my mind) if they offered a Sport Touring package for it at some point. I love mine as a long distance touring bike.

Sugarbear
Latest word from Suzuki about the generation 3 hayabusa is expected launch is in the next 6 months. Engine is rumored to be a supercharged 1400cc

LMAO..... maybe it will be as exciting as the GSXR 1000 that hasn't changed a body style in 10 years smh

Latest word from Suzuki about the generation 3 hayabusa is expected launch is in the next 6 months. Engine is rumored to be a supercharged 1400cc

The 2017 hayabusa officially goes on sale today in India . Bastards are getting it first. dread the thought as most of them can't drive or ride for S **T

Back