12 million mexicans cant be wrong.. some going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys GOTTA be kidding me. I don't see how some of this managed to get so twisted.

The real deal is this: I don't care if you are black, white, yellow, green, pink or polka dot; you are welcome here if you ARRIVE LEGALLY, CONTRIBUTE, PAY TAXES, LEARN THE LANGUAGE AND PRACTICE IT, AND LIVE WITHIN THE LAW. Period. Given the unemployment rate, having some illegal workers leave so that legal workers can isn't such a bad thing (and might be a reason to start cutting unemployment benefits to those who habitually leech off the system). Maybe some people could get up off their dead a** and go to work...

I seem to see a few members that can't seem to help themselves by creating some flame bait, apparently because it's some peverse sport. And then, go wining to the admins...comeon...

Again, state your position, be respectful and we can agree to disagree and have a decent discourse.

Time for a :beerchug:

Ship them all back to where they came from and lets make this america again:rulez:

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and while you are at it, How about the Jews, the Blacks, the Europeans, the Arabs, Hindus, Etc. Give the land to the Original American. The INDIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

And where did you get those numbers from? provide a link please

Those numbers were from back in 99. Here, I'll give you some links and some stats...
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters7fd8

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.(yes, some will actually have children for the sole purpose of milking our system!) CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.(this number would be alot higher if they gave the same name each time they were arrested!)

CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

CNN.com - Transcripts

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US

CNN.com - Transcripts

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: Congressman Michael McCaul : Home ">http://tinyurl.com/t9sht>

12. The National Policy Institute "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".(this ones for the ladies) http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

sorry, a couple of these links didnt copy right for whatever reason but the point is still made. I'll now officially resign from this thread with the few other sane people who have already.

Last edited:
Thats what I am talking about, links with stats to back things up.

Thanks!!

Those numbers were from back in 99. Here, I'll give you some links and some stats...
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): Immigration and Welfare

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.(yes, some will actually have children for the sole purpose of milking our system!) CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.(this number would be alot higher if they gave the same name each time they were arrested!)

CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

CNN.com - Transcripts

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US

CNN.com - Transcripts

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: Congressman Michael McCaul : Home ">http://tinyurl.com/t9sht>

12. The National Policy Institute "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".(this ones for the ladies) http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

sorry, a couple of these links didnt copy right for whatever reason but the point is still made. I'll now officially resign from this thread with the few other sane people who have already.

WOW! I'm simply amazed that a couple of posters on this thread could make this about God and Christians???? ??? This is one of the things that is wrong with America today. The hatred for Christians by some of the posters on here is so apparent. What a loss. Too bad we can't have an "Adult" discussion about a serious issue we all face today without a few bad apples taking it off track with their own agenda.

You know who you are!

Unbelieveable!

We are all descended from immigrants. Even "Native Americans" are descended from people who crossed the land bridge across the Bering Strait thousands of years ago. And yes, the descendants of those people got screwed by Europeans and the descendants of Europeans.

As it stands today, the United States is a sovereign nation with legitimate laws and the duty to uphold and enforce those laws. The U.S., and every other nation, has the right to regulate the flow of people across its borders.

Due to geography and economic factors, the majority of people that enter the U.S. in violation of its laws come across the southern border. To the south of the U.S. lie areas that historically were colonized by Spain, thus the residents are referred to as "Hispanic" and the most common language spoken is Spanish.

On a side note, much of the western United States was once territory claimed by Spain. The residents of that area became "Americans" (in the U.S.A. sense) before the families of many of us who are of mostly European descent. There are still parts of the U.S. where most residents are naturally born U.S. citizens, and they primarily speak Spanish.

To express a desire to see the laws of the United States enforced is not a racist sentiment. If the economy Canada was as bad as Mexico's, many would feel the same about French and English speaking Canadian immigrants who entered the U.S. illegally.

The United States has several advantages. The colonists and Founding Fathers fought for independence from the colonizing nation. Through the efforts of Americans (in the U.S.A. sense) over the last 200+ years (and, unfortunately, including the mistreatment and abuse of several peoples), the U.S. has become what it is today - perhaps the best place in the world to live.

Perhaps those that enter the U.S. against its laws should direct their efforts toward making their native country a better place to live? Yes, that would frequently be a perilous path, but the U.S. is what it is today because of those who took up that yoke and faced the peril in their time so that their children could reap the rewards.

Any way you look at it, illegal immigration is an economic reality. I understand people wanting to live in the U.S. to make a better life for themselves and their families. I do not, however, think that illegal residents should have access to all the same government services as those who are natural or naturalized citizens, or services that are often not available to legal residents who are not citizens. People who enter illegally know they are breaking the law - they take that risk in order to obtain certain rewards.

WOW! I'm simply amazed that a couple of posters on this thread could make this about God and Christians???? ??? This is one of the things that is wrong with America today. The hatred for Christians by some of the posters on here is so apparent. What a loss. Too bad we can't have an "Adult" discussion about a serious issue we all face today without a few bad apples taking it off track with their own agenda.

You know who you are!

Unbelieveable!

what is really too bad is that people can set morality aside when is suits them. Are there problems due to illegal immigration? Sure but the world needs a little more compassion and a lot less hostility. That is what makes it a moral issue and by extension a religious issue. We are talking about very poor people who leave deplorable conditions to do jobs most of us would not do to try to make lives a little better for themselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

what is really too bad is that people can set morality aside when is suits them. Are there problems due to illegal immigration? Sure but the world needs a little more compassion and a lot less hostility. That is what makes it a moral issue and by extension a religious issue. We are talking about very poor people who leave deplorable conditions to do jobs most of us would not do to try to make lives a little better for themselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

Most of the posters on here were not being hostile, but rather discussing an issue about people not obeying our laws (except for one that went too far). If you want to link it to morality or religion, understand that why we are to love others we are also to obey the laws set before us. No one was trying to set morality aside. Your comparing apples to oranges. As I said earlier the hate is very apparent, it would just be nice if some could keep their own agendas to themselves unless the thread is specifically about it.

Most of the posters on here were not being hostile, but rather discussing an issue about people not obeying our laws (except for one that went too far). If you want to link it to morality or religion, understand that why we are to love others we are also to obey the laws set before us. No one was trying to set morality aside. Your comparing apples to oranges. As I said earlier the hate is very apparent, it would just be nice if some could keep their own agendas to themselves unless the thread is specifically about it.

as I stated earlier just because it is a law doesn't make it right. We are talking about human beings not animals. What agenda are you tAlking about?
Posted via Mobile Device

as I stated earlier just because it is a law doesn't make it right. We are talking about human beings not animals. What agenda are you tAlking about?
Posted via Mobile Device

Huh? Dude, give it a rest. This horse has been beaten so bad there's nothing left of him. :deadhorse: I'm going to bed. Good night everyone.

Posted via Mobile Device

So Dino your compassion runs deep and there isnt a thing wrong with that but before you tell me that I should open my borders to allow anyone to come in to my country and mooch the free health care and food I suggest that you and pebbles sell your busas and offer that money the homeless and needy...

Yeah thats what I thought, I can see that your compassion only runs deep enough to allow them into the country, are you willing to sacrifice your shiny Hayabusa so that someone can eat? Come on man they are humans right?

Come into the country legally and learn the language, pay taxes and then you can reap the rewards our fantastic country has to offer, health care, food stamps, and education for your kids and I will welcome you with open arms. Cross the borders at night and take jobs and send the money back to your family in another country, use the tax dollars that I contribute without offering anything back into the system and I say ship them back....

What about all the people that are paying into the system in the US that can't get health care or support because they make too much money or they are not flat broke, should we cast those US citizens away so we can blow billions support the aliens that have infestitated our country...

The day you sell you Busa and offer the proceeds to the food shelter is the day you can begin to lecture me on the poor souls that don't have food. Your compassion is unrivaled but your convictions don't seem to run nearly as deep!

CAp

I agree with most other people. TO me it is an open and shut case... Come here legally, pay taxes, get citizenship, speak English, and... THEIR AMERICAN!!! Thank you End of story... they can still embrace their culture and lifestyle. I am fine like that. I am not racist, or worried about creating an Arian race! lol, for real. Just do things the right way. I think many people feel wronged when WE pay taxes to help make our country better and yet ILLEGAL people reap the rewards.. I mean really? We wonder why our country has so many problems, it is not just immigration, it is how bass ackwards some politicians go about things. THIS IS COMMON SENSE!!!!... what is there to debate, that is just against all logical forms of thought. Hey, it is terrible where these people came from... that sucks, no one says you can't come here, but why should we have to ask (force) them to do it legally.

To me this is not a Christian debate. I am Christian and proud of it... and not some watered down version that is so popular today. I am conservative. Old fashioned if you will. This is just a common sense issue that really is apples to oranges. When we need jobs at our most, we need less illegal aliens. I hear people say around here "well no one wants to pick weeds or wash toilets or whatever for minimum wage... Well let me tell you if the illegal's had to PAY TAXES THEY WOULDN'T EITHER! And furthermore, when the economy gets this bad, PEOPLE WILL DO ANY job as long as they got one to pay at least most of the bills.

K sorry I'm done now. Thanks for listening, and contrary to ANYONE's thoughts, this is not attacking anyone personally. :-)

Last edited:
So Dino your compassion runs deep and there isnt a thing wrong with that but before you tell me that I should open my borders to allow anyone to come in to my country and mooch the free health care and food I suggest that you and pebbles sell your busas and offer that money the homeless and needy...

Yeah thats what I thought, I can see that your compassion only runs deep enough to allow them into the country, are you willing to sacrifice your shiny Hayabusa so that someone can eat? Come on man they are humans right?

Come into the country legally and learn the language, pay taxes and then you can reap the rewards our fantastic country has to offer, health care, food stamps, and education for your kids and I will welcome you with open arms. Cross the borders at night and take jobs and send the money back to your family in another country, use the tax dollars that I contribute without offering anything back into the system and I say ship them back....

What about all the people that are paying into the system in the US that can't get health care or support because they make too much money or they are not flat broke, should we cast those US citizens away so we can blow billions support the aliens that have infestitated our country...

The day you sell you Busa and offer the proceeds to the food shelter is the day you can begin to lecture me on the poor souls that don't have food. Your compassion is unrivaled but your convictions don't seem to run nearly as deep!

CAp

The Problem is not the Illegal Mexican it's the LAZY AMERICAN !!!!

If all the **** Jobs were Filled by a US Citizen they would NOT be here in the First Place !!!!!!!!!!!

The Problem is not the Illegal Mexican it's the LAZY AMERICAN !!!!

If all the **** Jobs were Filled by a US Citizen they would NOT be here in the First Place !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I washed dishes at a restraunt when I was in highschool, I mowed lawns to make money, I bussed tables to get by, I worked two jobs when I first got married so I could provide my wife a better life.

Make no mistake I agree with you in that we are a lazy country, I wanted more so I worked harder than the next guy and did it honestly.

My son is learning the same things I learned, he has been working on a farm cleaning out hog pens and horse lots for the past year, he works outside every day and sells produce at a farmers market so that he can make some money for college and a car. If he works hard now with manual labor he will be better for it later when he has some pride in what he buys and he will know what it's like to work hard and sweat hard.

Most kids want what their parents have as soon as they get out of school and they don't even know how to work or what work even is.

However, to the point from MRRACER98 stated, if EVERYONE had to pay taxes then you wouldn't see illegals wanting to do the work either. If you want to live in this great country and be a part of it then I say bring em in by the bus load but they have to pay into the system just like everyone else.

Cap

Hey I washed dishes at a restraunt when I was in highschool, I mowed lawns to make money, I bussed tables to get by, I worked two jobs when I first got married so I could provide my wife a better life.

Make no mistake I agree with you in that we are a lazy country, I wanted more so I worked harder than the next guy and did it honestly.

My son is learning the same things I learned, he has been working on a farm cleaning out hog pens and horse lots for the past year, he works outside every day and sells produce at a farmers market so that he can make some money for college and a car. If he works hard now with manual labor he will be better for it later when he has some pride in what he buys and he will know what it's like to work hard and sweat hard.

Most kids want what their parents have as soon as they get out of school and they don't even know how to work or what work even is.

However, to the point from MRRACER98 stated, if EVERYONE had to pay taxes then you wouldn't see illegals wanting to do the work either. If you want to live in this great country and be a part of it then I say bring em in by the bus load but they have to pay into the system just like everyone else.

Cap

Funny you should Mention. My First Job was a Dishwasher at a Chowder House here in SACTOWN (I Applied for a BUS-BOY Position but that is another Story). I have been Working Since I Can't Remember and Everything that I Have is Because I Worked My AZZ off for it. My Dad did the Same thing back in 60's as a SUPERVISOR for a Well Known Construction Company.

I think I See your Point Doug. Pay Taxes like the Rest of US and Let's See What Happens. Or have them Join the Military First then that way they can Earn there Freedom Like Your Family and Mine Did :thumbsup:

First of all, the term "allien" is for me disturbing. They are human, just like you and your family. All those people want is same thing as you and your family desire. They'd love to pay tax and be the part of this great nation.

Men and women crossing the border illegally, are the most driven, courageous, resourceful people from their native land. Can you imagine going to China without speaking a word of their language and be succesful?

People who try to improve their lives are not criminals, they are heros for their family. Stop criminizing innocent people, just because you fear for your well being.

They are here because our system allows them to be here. Our economic system depends on their cheap labor. If our system runs out of thir usefulness, they will be shut out. Trust me.

Next 50 years, most of California's social system will be financed by the tax paid by so called "Hispanic" constituency. Do you really think it's wase to allienate that segment of population by continuing to label them with such words as I mentioned earlier?
Posted via Mobile Device

People who try to improve their lives are not criminals, they are heros for their family. Stop criminizing innocent people, just because you fear for your well being.

Posted via Mobile Device

That is why I am going to kill the other two people at work who are up for the same job as me. After all, I'm just trying to improve my life. :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back