12 million mexicans cant be wrong.. some going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
your talking about different things...even if the economy were wonderful
there is still the illegal alien problem.

I certainly don't blame the current state of $$ on illegals, although I do
believe that not all illegals take tomato picking jobs (that's is bleeding heart
bs propaganda), some are taking good jobs in a troubled economy with fewer
and fewer jobs availible.

No, they are not the root of all evil in America, or the source of our economic woes
but they are a significant problem...one of many issues this country now faces.

I would venture to say...90% of the negitivity would vanish if they would integrate,
learn the language, stop shoving the Mexican flag up everyone's :moon: ...and get
rid of the press one for English BS.

Last edited:
OK. OK. I FOUND HIM........I FOUND HIM. ITS THIS GUY FAULT !!!!!!!!!!
LETS GET HIM :super: :laugh:

Mexican License 2.jpg

See, this is another reason why when I think of you I feel you are nothing more than an individual who like to start controversy and just stirr shid up.

This is the second post you made in response to my post. the first one I didnt bite, I just ignored it so you tried it again.

Why would you make a post to the same comment twice?

Ever since you have been a member you have stirred the pot in just about every thread.

How about giving it a rest?

Damn..somebody else noticed.You say up he says down you say black he says white.He will go against you even if he agrees with you in a post he will twist it.He tries to make himself look intelligent but more like an idiot :rofl: That's a high horse that boys on and its a long fall down.

Ignore him or ban him...get rid of the trouble makers.Ok you can't ignore him..sorry.If I post comments like I've seen in the last year out of people I would expect to be banned.

And to think why my Mother gets upset when I say I hate people.She needs to get out more to understand that.

Does anyone have the link to the illegal shooting the LEO dead when he pulled him over?And then he shot at the cops that caught him.The illegal is now dead.I won't mention how many rounds hit him since I don't have a link.So which one of you cry babies will tell his family he died for doing his job by someone not suppose to be here?

Does anyone have the link to the illegal shooting the LEO dead when he pulled him over?And then he shot at the cops that caught him.The illegal is now dead.I won't mention how many rounds hit him since I don't have a link.So which one of you cry babies will tell his family he died for doing his job by someone not suppose to be here?

Oh no...it's all good. They just need to understand that the good far outweighs
the bad...all the illegals driving without insurance (or a license) all the Mexican
gangs in souther cali and elsewhere...all the ones with phony ids that cost the
US in welfare or other social programs...it's all good. The benifit of that $2 tomato
is just tenfold. Imagine if we as Americans had to pick our own tomatos...
man, they would jump to....what $6. A $6 tomato would just crash the economy
or worse...they'd have to hire Americans on construction sites...that might
actually create jobs. God knows we couldn't build anything until the Mexicans
arrived and stood outside home depot.

And what a bonus it is if they can just sneak across the border just in time
to squirt out a kid...then you get the "can't break up a family argument"...(I
agree with that one, they all go back)

Oddly enough...it seems to me America did just fine before the "press 1 for English".
I saw a clip from a comedian who was making a joke about the fence...saying
we're already here, it's like putting on a condom after sex. Well the fence would
be step 1...step 2 is to round people up and send them back. I'm in favor of
a national ID...you either get one or go back and be denied citizenship forever.

And while I'm ranting...we dump 800 billion into God knows where (other than
fricken Acorn:banghead:) we can't even find the money...I don't believe the
govt has to create jobs but...we piss'd away the money anyway, so create jobs.
Start some major job programs, start building a fence. Hire and train hundreds
for the INS, start drilling in anwar and build a pipeline, start building more refineries (all around the country),
start building some massive thousand job solar panel factories (cutting cost and
giving tax breaks)...create some fricken jobs with that money. They could have
created thousands of jobs to stimulate the economy, instead they lined their
own pockets :banghead:

Last edited:
Oh no...it's all good. They just need to understand that the good far outweighs
the bad...all the illegals driving without insurance (or a license) all the Mexican
gangs in souther cali and elsewhere...all the ones with phony ids that cost the
US in welfare or other social programs...it's all good. The benifit of that $2 tomato
is just tenfold. Imagine if we as Americans had to pick our own tomatos...
man, they would jump to....what $6. A $6 tomato would just crash the economy
or worse...they'd have to hire Americans on construction sites...that might
actually create jobs. God knows we couldn't build anything until the Mexicans
arrived and stood outside home depot.

And what a bonus it is if they can just sneak across the border just in time
to squirt out a kid...then you get the "can't break up a family argument"...(I
agree with that one, they all go back)

Oddly enough...it seems to me America did just fine before the "press 1 for English".
I saw a clip from a comedian who was making a joke about the fence...saying
we're already here, it's like putting on a condom after sex. Well the fence would
be step 1...step 2 is to round people up and send them back. I'm in favor of
a national ID...you either get one or go back and be denied citizenship forever.

And while I'm ranting...we dump 800 billion into God knows where (other than
fricken Acorn:banghead:) we can't even find the money...I don't believe the
govt has to create jobs but...we piss'd away the money anyway, so create jobs.
Start some major job programs, start building a fence. Hire and train hundreds
for the INS, start drilling in anwar and build a pipeline, start building more refineries (all around the country),
start building some massive thousand job solar panel factories (cutting cost and
giving tax breaks)...create some fricken jobs with that money. They could have
created thousands of jobs to stimulate the economy, instead they lined their
own pockets :banghead:

Still though shouldn't we punish the employers who hire illegals? If it were to risky to hire them wouldn't that limit the numbers coming for jobs?

Also isn't the "Press 1 for English" a wonderful example of capitalism at work after all a business owner sees an opportunity to market his product and adjusts the business plan to tap into that market by speaking their language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back