12 million mexicans cant be wrong.. some going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a great idea that we should try on a larger scale. It's not a hate thing, but rather we're not going to reward those that break the law. One of my friends is hispanic and he'll be one of the first to tell you it pisses him off also, because he went about doing things the right and legal way which took a long time. Now he watches others come over and try to "jump to the front of the line" while honest others followed the rules and waited their turn. :banghead:

This is why I've never understood why we don't have a work permit/sponsor type immigration program. Just like NEARLY ALL other countries (INCLUDING MEXICO) have ???

I'm not sure what you mean by not having a work permit program. The company I work for employs non-Americal workers and sponsors their work visas. There is a cost to sponsoring legal foreign workers that the company must bear. When you are employing highly skilled technical people with special skills, the cost can be justified. When you are hiring manual labor, I doubt there are a bunch of employers willing to sponsor foriegn workers legally when it would cost more than paying some high school kids minimum wage.

Last edited:
I just can get enough of all the good Christian love keep it coming. Thanks Ray for adding something that shows some humanity.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have no problem with immigrants who come to the U.S.A. on a work visa or with the goal of becoming a naturalized citizen. It's the parasites that come into the country illegally, work under the table and sponge off of our society for years that really pisses me off.

What ever happened to "Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free..."

Ya well the tired huddled masses LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND BECAME
AMERICAN. I didn't have press ONE for Italian, Polish, German, etc. etc.

Most of them followed the laws of immigration as well, not sneaking across the
border, thumbing their nose at that countries laws, marching in protest to what
they are entitled to while flying their own flag (if your flag/country is so great,
why did you leave?)

IMO we need to face the facts...ALL ARE CREATED EQUAL but all are not treated equal. the US goverment promotes racism by defining the concept of a minority. yes punish those who do not give fair shots to all barring race creed or religion. otherwise... nobody gets "special" treatment. if these fine folks are discouraged with our country...join the crowd. if they are here illegaly... leave in this economical turmoil there are what 500k new unemployment apps per month.... gee... i think we just might be able to fill the gaps in the labor pool. and we as americans need to get back to being self sufficant...everything made someplace else we can make here. we just got to pull our heads out of wall marts ass and realize we do have choices and i would rather feed a neighbors family then starve a chinnese one. (you really think they can afford food on the wages thier "companys' pay them)

I just can get enough of all the good Christian love keep it coming. Thanks Ray for adding something that shows some humanity.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bending over and letting 20 million illegal aliens rheem your country because
theirs sux is got zero to do with humanity.

If only we all lived in that perfect world...

God knows no political boundries so there are no such things as immigrants in Gods eyes. We are all his children.
Posted via Mobile Device

saw a thing on animal planet where they said they could use tigers or lions to patrol the borders knowone would get past and the animals wouldnt get hungry:laugh:

my sister in law is mexican...she also learned to speak english and paid thousands of dollars to become legal. She did it the right way and so did the rest of her family. Now she works hard and pays taxes just like the rest of us and doesnt agree with illegals either. Most of the ones that do it right are just as ticked off as the people who were born here...so what does that tell ya?I've got no problem with anyone coming here, EXCEPT when they come illegally, milk the system for food stamps and free health care/housing yet dont pay any taxes! They're helping to bleed what little money is left out of our system and the way I look at it, anyone who works for a living and pays thier taxes has every right to complain about it. It has nothing to do with racism or nationality or how religious your are....its about giving back to this great country that you wanted to come to instead of killing it economically then moving back home after you cant milk it anymore! Border patrol all the way! If they wanna come across legally and do thier part then there are plenty of crossing points for that! Otherwise, kick em back into the river!:rulez:

Last edited:
Ever since the flood of Illegal aliens hit my area 15-20yrs ago things have went into the toilet. Springfield,Va is no longer a nice place. 3-4yrs ago we had another rise in immigrants and it only got worse. Trash everywhere and crime is at an all time high. I guess they've lived in filth there whole lives, so to throw a bag of garbage out the window of their car at speed through the neighborhood must be normal practice. Let me tell you of all the wide open front doors all day long and they REMOVE the screen door! I guess they like bugs. The houses that are rented are TRASHED after they leave.
Trust me when I say that American is NOT getting the creme of the crop from where ever these people come from. I know in Mexico, South American or whatever that there are hard working people. But we don't get that, we get the bottom feeders looking for a handout. And that's what they're getting. A FREE Ride on YOURS/OURS tax dollar. Who do you think provides for these people?

Yeah it sucks where people are down and out illegal in this country but they can't be here.....Illegally. They need to come here the right way just as my whole family did in 1913.
My grandmother from Hungary lived with me for a long time and would never teach me the language of were my family is from. Grandma would tell me "That is the speaking of the old, you are American now and this is YOUR land and this is what you'll speak" My family learned, adapted and became Americans.

I just see America getting raped and ran into the ground by people that don't care. I do care and it irritates me to the core, yet I feel like I can't do anything about it. Far too many people have lived and died for this great nation. We as citizens have a duty to protect what we hold dear and to uphold the American way of life, liberty and freedom.
It's time to start at home and protect this land.

Dons quote truely is the American attitude and way of life, but those that took it to heart also learned english, followed the rules and came here legally... They MADE America what it is... without them? we would be nothing at all...

Sad is that much of this country was built on the back of labor and the robber barons gave little back in return.. that still lives as long as we have unlimited access to undocumented labor...

Guys unhappy with the American way of life? You fault the attitude that says, come here legally or just dont come here.. why do you stay here?

really.. if you feel that making people come here legally is so "immoral" why dont you go live in another country? They do not have such rules (well the Aussies do)

The whole "Pie in the sky" attitude is just so.... hypocritical... you fault the notion that a person must be here as a legal resident, yet you are only able to have a computer, bike, internet and a life with things because of the people that believe this... You have more "garbage" in your life because these people are enslaved to work at a lower pay scale leaving more in your pocket.. they end up screwed...

I would be willing to bet that if your house was robbed, your job taken and your car stolen by someone that was here illegally, you are not going to be upset when their punishment is just to send them back home at your expense?

As a business owner, you must pay taxes, ss and workmans comp... a guy comes in, starts the same biz without any of these expenses and cuts your throat on price.. you are ok with that?

guess I just dont get it... "I hate that you are burning fossil fuels, causing global warming, fueling the middle east conflict with your gas dollars... " then you jump in your hummer and go home... :rofl:

There is just so much inherently wrong with unfettered access to the American way of life and I guess if you do not "get it" you never will... You really should be happy that there are people that do "get it" and are willing to work to keep the country going in the right direction..

I am sort of hoping that the economy tanks further to push out more people that do not belong here.. I think that maybe then, the people that DO work and belong here will be more willing to protect their own way of life..

BTW, at the soccer game tonight, there will be no points scored and no one will loose.. everyone gets a championship trophy just for showing up.. really... no one should ever feel bad for being unequal or unwilling to put in more effort for more reward... really that is just so "wrong" that you get rewarded for hard work... dang, gimme my govt subsidy check please....

We as citizens have a duty to protect what we hold dear and to uphold the American way of life, liberty and freedom.
It's time to start at home and protect this land.
am refreshed to see that you truly "get it" I wish it was a virus we could pass around...

**** if this works this well they should do it with DUI's 1 st an then 2nd your done driving for life this 4 an 5 times crap got to stop..:rofl: guess I'll have to mow my own lawn

just kidding about the lawn

So WE CAN'T Bash Anyones Religion on the ORG without Fear of Getting Banned but Illegal Mexicans are Fair Game...............:moon:

With All of them Leaving Now, Who is going to Mow My Lawn, Pick our Tomatoes, Work at the Local Car Wash and Clean our Houses :shocked:

bring the troops home and post them on the borders , wonder why this won't happen ????? ???

Because the US military does not guard our borders.

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction, with the intention (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) of substantially limiting the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services (today the Army, Air Force, and State National Guard forces when such are called into federal service) from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states and their counties and municipal divisions) within the United States.

The statute generally prohibits federal military personnel and units of the National Guard under federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress. The Coast Guard is exempt from the Act during peacetime.

Last edited:
So WE CAN'T Bash Anyones Religion on the ORG without Fear of Getting Banned but Illegal Mexicans are Fair Game...............:moon:

With All of them Leaving Now, Who is going to Mow My Lawn, Pick our Tomatoes, Work at the Local Car Wash and Clean our Houses :shocked:
draw the logical line between "Illegal Alien" and being "Muslim" or "Jewish" or "Christian"

I could draw a line between murder and littering and have more relevance I think.. at least they are both crimes.. There is not crime in being a person of faith and no, a person should not be bashed for their moral beliefs.. however if you are an illegal alien, or any other type of scofflaw, then yes, I think you are fair game.. but that is just my own opinion.. (and yes I know it is part of a minority opinion) Incidentally, South Americans make up a large portion of the illegal work force (Guatemala etc) I think some Canadians are also here illegally but they tend to get busted pretty quick cause they stick out like a sore thumb eh?

and I do lawns... $40 per acre or 35$ minimum with edging and blowing off walks.. other services upon request... :) you will have to pick your own tomatoes... :rofl:

Last edited:
draw the logical line between "Illegal Alien" and being "Muslim" or "Jewish" or "Christian"

I could draw a line between murder and littering and have more relevance I think.. at least they are both crimes.. There is not crime in being a person of faith and no, a person should not be bashed for their moral beliefs.. however if you are an illegal alien, or any other type of scofflaw, then yes, I think you are fair game.. but that is just my own opinion.. (and yes I know it is part of a minority opinion) Incidentally, South Americans make up a large portion of the illegal work force (Guatemala etc) I think some Canadians are also here illegally but they tend to get busted pretty quick cause they stick out like a sore thumb eh?

and I do lawns... $40 per acre or 35$ minimum with edging and blowing off walks.. other services upon request... :) you will have to pick your own tomatoes... :rofl:

You Know..........I Do Need my Lawn Mowed...........:whistle:

How about $80.00 and you Pay the Travel Expense :thumbsup:

GOD Bless America and the ORG........:cheerleader:

"Everybody here, legally or illegally, we are part of a motor that makes this country run," Herrera said. "Once we leave, the motor is going to start to slow down."

I guess in terms of pesos you wouldn't have seen the halt?... ???

Just FYI.

I have received complaints about this thread. I wanted to let everyone know that the thread is still up not because us admins do not care.

it is still up because over the months people kept whining on how the board is over moderated. And us admins sensor too much.

Well guess what people? keep it civil. I am tired of being called a fricken nazi and other names. I am tired of being accused of over moderating and sensoring everything.,

This is what you get when the admins let thing run its course.

So stop complaing about things. The members here need to figure out how to handle threads like this in a mature manner without running to the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back