10000 miles...

I'm coming up on the 10,000 mile mark myself. Same sentiments. Love this bike. It's like no other. Wifey said today - ya know, none of those other bikes do it for me... The busa is definitely the best looking and nicest riding.

I agree.
biggrin.gif

just pass the 9k miles on it...for 10 months now...I know its not much, but its all weekend miles...
rock.gif

congrats!!! 6400 on an '05 not bad considering i only drive about 1.5 miles round trip to work and i haven't gotten to take a road trip with her yet...just riding around the neighborhood...i need to get out of town!!!
biggrin.gif

picked up my 00 in feb05 with only 7k on the poor thing...just turned 25k the other day. nothing but a half dozen oil changes, two sets of tires and a set of plugs..most reliable bike i've ever owned.

Nothing like hitting the next digit on the odo. Heh, I thought this was going to be about a 10k trip. I just got back from a 9.6k trip. If the chain wasn't on its last legs, I might have tried to snag that last 400 miles. No mechanical problems so far and I'm still a noob on working on the bike. Looking forward to the 100,000 roll-over
smile.gif

Carl

@ 2300 since April 28th... when we gonna get together and ride Dagwood?

Got 26,000 on my 03. Absolutely no problems....a few oil changes, some tires and a DID X ring chain at 13,000 miles....

very very reliable and nothing comes close in the fun department.....what a great experience....

Back