$1000 Mistake

...I have ordered a full coverage Bagster tank bra...

I have a Bagster on my 2004... Put a dent in the tank in '06; Bagster covers it up and is very functional; I rarely go anywhere without the tank bag. Thought about replacing the tank when I first dented it, but since getting the Bagster...I've forgotten about the dent and I'm saving $1000!

I have a Bagster on my 2004... Put a dent in the tank in '06; Bagster covers it up and is very functional; I rarely go anywhere without the tank bag. Thought about replacing the tank when I first dented it, but since getting the Bagster...I've forgotten about the dent and I'm saving $1000!

I didn't know you had a dent in the tank! :rofl:

Live with the guy, don't know this stuff...

P.S. stay off of my Busa :whistle:

The Bagster will hide my error until I can save enough to fix it, plus I like the bag system. I think my OCD is just too strong not to fix it but time will tell as it seems like something else expensive is always coming up and needing attention. :cursin:

It's going to be a bit chilly this weekend so might be a good time to do the kickstand mod. I also have a number of guns badly overdue for a cleaning. Hopefully the "honeydos" from SWMBO will be light. :please:

Back