Did i do good?

nickxxxr

Registered
I've owned my bike for a little while now But after reading all these people getting new bikes, i want to know if you guys think i got a good deal? 2002 midnight black busa with 5000 miles totally stock except for yoshi slip ons. A dent in gas tank is all that is wrong rest is flawless. Paid 5k for it. I think i got a good deal what do you guys think? Pics tm as its dark and don't have any saved pics. By the way tank will need to be replaced dent is too deep. But there are no leaks anywhere. Got 1500 miles on her without any problems yet. Just curious if i stole this thing or this was an expected price to pay. What do you think?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

id say so. I paid 6K for mine a year ago from a guy in sewickly PA. perfect 2001 busa with full Yosh headers and carbon pipes. 4500miles.. i have put around 5K miles on it so far. i bet that midnight black looks real good man..

mine is an 02 with 10k when i bout it....Flawless no dents clean as a whistle...had xlr dual slip ons and kn. i paid 3500.00 for it last october. alot of the price has to do with the area you buy in....it varies greatly by state and region.

mine is an 02 with 10k when i bout it....Flawless no dents clean as a whistle...had xlr dual slip ons and kn. i paid 3500.00 for it last october. alot of the price has to do with the area you buy in....it varies greatly by state and region.

Yeah that is one hell of a deal up here

Black is honestly flawless minus dent but Im so anal about it. I want to paint it this winter just so i have a fresh start on it. I love my bike and thought i got a deal just never asked what everyone else thought. Btw it was a two hour drive there to get it and a five hour drive back in a sudden snow storm. Not fun with your new bike fishtailing in a trailer behind you the whole way home. So i guess that makes up a little of the good deal i guess lol

Yeah, I'd say that's a fair price. The tank can be fixed, but with so many spare tanks floating around in the country, there's no sense bothering with fixing it.
I got my 06 for 4 grand, BUT I replaced a crap-load of stuff on it. I probably put another 1 grand in parts into mine plus my labor and time.

to be honest with ya i say if you are happy and the seller was happy then it was an excellent deal. I think here real soon our scooters are gonna jump in price when the fuel skyrockets here this summer...i bet an easy couple thousand dollers...

to be honest with ya i say if you are happy and the seller was happy then it was an excellent deal. I think here real soon our scooters are gonna jump in price when the fuel skyrockets here this summer...i bet an easy couple thousand dollers...

Yeah i agree with you. Oh yeah Im happy by the way lol. Once i fix the tank ill be more than happy with the deal i got. Just had to sell one of my trucks for her which hurt but other than that the busa made up for the pain lol. Thanks for your opinions

Sent from the computer in my pants

Back